Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Another week of waiting for the sun to come out…

Monday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and got me up and ready for the day after she fed the crew. Robby and I took off for a cruise over to Depot Park, on to the wharf and then over to the boardwalk before cruising home. Dude and I took off through Depot Park, to the end of the wharf and back. Mariposa came in to give me a treatment and I just rested until Rosa came in. Rosa put me to bed and then the crew came over to play cribbage, I just love that game! I was falling asleep before everybody left so it didn't take long and I was out.

Tuesday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and got me up after she fed everybody. I took Robby out for a short cruise and then he hung out in the living room watching out the window.  Dave from rolling along came by to look at my ceiling lift, I think I need a new battery. Cindy took Dude and I over to my appointment with my urologist Dr. Newsom, I'm having a problem and is probably a UTI but they're also going to do a scope inside to see if there's anything going on. After my appointment, we came back here and I met with Jan from the CCI North Bay chapter to discuss getting together for monthly puppy play dates people in this area that have helper dogs. We decided to try the second Tuesday of every month and see if that works out for people. As she was leaving Yukio, Maria and baby Zee came by to bring back Robby. I have seen pictures of the baby, Robby just adores baby, but this is the first time I got to meet him in person, absolutely adorable! They walked so they must not live very far from here. I'm going to start trying to do my personal care and bath at night so I can get up earlier during the day and have more time to cruise around and use my exercise cycle. Rosa came in and we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath. The problem with doing it in the evening is that I have to do it on the bed and it takes twice as long and it's twice as hard on my body but that just makes the bath feel all that much better.

Wednesday Was another pretty good day. Susan came in and gave me a nice long two-hour massage, my neck and my shoulders especially get really stiff in this cold weather and it sure feels good. Karen came in and got me up and I got to do about 15 minutes on my exercise cycle, it's such a trip to see my legs propelling the pedals. I took the boys out simultaneously for a cruise and then we came back and hung out and watched TV for a while until Rosa came in. She put me to bed and did a couple things around here before she left. Trish came over about 8 PM to watch TV, we started watching the marvelous Mrs. Maples. I was out shortly after she left.

Thursday was another cold day. For some reason, all of my pictures on Google are running together and I'm getting a little confused trying to figure out which day I did what. I think I'm just going to have to wing it for a while on my blog until I can catch up. I don't have the enthusiasm for my blog when Google glasses not working. I try to remember to just write down every day so I don't forget but I forget LOL. Karen came in and got me up and they took both the boys simultaneously for a cruise around Santa Cruz. Rosa came in and fed everybody and put me to bed and we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath. I relaxed and watched TV until she left and I was out shortly after.

Friday was more of the same. Karen came in and fed everybody and then got me dressed and up in my chair to ride the cycle before I took the boys out for a cruise. Because it was cold I had Theresa come in at 2 PM so I could get into bed and keep warm. I watch TV, listen to music and edited more pictures until I fell asleep.

Saturday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and fed everybody and then got me dressed and up in my chair. The Woofpack came to pick up Robby so it was just Dude and I cruising around for the day. Teresa came in and drove me over to Safeway so I can pick up some prescriptions and do a little shopping. We came back and she fed everybody and then put me to bed. She did some laundry and some other stuff while I messed around on the computer before falling asleep.

Sunday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and fed the crew and then got me dressed and up in my chair. Robby and I took off for a cruise around the wharf and the boardwalk and then back home. After resting for a while I took Dude out for a really nice long cruise and we came home and Theresa fed everybody and put me to bed. I was pretty tired so I knocked out early.

1 comment:

betty said...

Hoping you figure out what's going on with your Google glass soon, Tammie. I have trouble remembering what I do from day to day; I would imagine its great to see the pictures you've taken from the day before to help you remember.

betty