Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Family is gone, I got a new computer and iPhone…

Monday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and fed the fur babies and then got me up for the day. Both my uncle and my brother left this morning to go home and it was nice to just get up I'll be able to take both boys for a nice long cruise. I took Robby first, Robby moves a little slower likes to sniff around and pee a lot… I'm sure the only reason that dude doesn't is because I don't allow him to, he should poop first thing in the morning and then I tried to get him to stop every couple hours to pee. We cruise down in front of the wharf, Down in front of the boardwalk and then back home. Dude and I went out for a much longer Cruise, we cruise all the way down to the end of the wharf and back and all the way down the middle of the boardwalk and back. It's much nicer to cruise down the middle of the boardwalk when it's not crowded with people but it is good for Dude to learn to walk through people without stopping to greet everyone or turning around and looking when he heard somebody say "aww puppy". It's also a really good place to practice his commands because they basically have everything I need there except the commands tug and push and those are really easy to do at home, we practically practice those daily. We cruised home and hung out with Robby in the driveway for a while until Rosa came in. They're still commuting back and forth taking care of Ivan, he's doing better and working towards going home. Rosa came in and fed the fur babies and then put me to bed and fed me. Even though my brother left I'm still having problems with the computer, we usually get everything done right before he leaves but there were more complications this time so it's going to take a little bit longer. He's working on it as much as he can from home. We get some personal care and a nice long hot bath and I was so exhausted I fell right asleep.

Tuesday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and fed everybody and then got me up. The Woofpack came to get Robby and Cindy took me to my appointment with my urologist to get an ultrasound and urine sample, I think I have a bladder infection. After that, we came directly back so I could meet with Jan, the CCI chapter leader in this area. We had a barbecue last year for all the people in this area that have CCI puppies or dogs in this area and it was really nice. We wanted to talk about having a CCI puppy play date on the first Tuesday of every month and a yearly barbecue in May. Jan came with her trusty companion Hara and the puppies played while we chatted, it's been raining a lot so it was so nice to see the puppies getting some exercise and having fun. We decided to have a couple of puppy Playdate and if people show up the great but if they don't at least we can just get together once a month… whoever shows up. While we were in the backyard chatting Yukio, Maria and their baby Zee came to bring Robby back and I got to meet the baby in person… so adorable. I have only seen the baby so far in pictures, Robby just adores the baby and now I can see why. Jen left and Rosa came in to put me to bed and feed the crew. She put me to bed and fed me and then get a couple of things around the house and then left. I watch TV and listen to music until I fell asleep.



































Wednesday was another pretty good day. Cindy came in and fed everybody and then got me dressed and up in my chair. This is the first day for a while that I have been really able to take the boys out and cruise them and we were both ready. Robby and I took off first and did our normal cruise around the wharf in and the Boardwalk and then home. Dude and I took off after a little rest and just cruise around until it was time to come home, it was so nice to be out and about again and not have to rush home for anything. Rosa came in and put me to bed, my computer is still not doing what it supposed to do but we are working on it and tomorrow Karen will be here and she knows more about it than I do.

Thursday was another pretty good day. Cindy came in and got me up and I took the boys simultaneously for a cruise around Santa Cruz. It's really cold out there so we made it a short day and came back and watched a little TV. Rosa came in and put me to bed and I just watch TV, play games and looked at Facebook until I fell asleep.

Friday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and Fed me and the boys and girl, Lupe has the weekend off so I'm probably going to stay in bed for most of it because I really don't have anybody as a backup. I just ended up watching TV, playing games and listening to music all day.

Saturday was pretty much the same, I stayed in bed because I didn't have anybody to come and put me back into bed. I mostly listen to music, watch TV and played on the computer.

Sunday was the same thing again. Cindy came in and fed me and the boys and the girl and I once again watched TV and listen to music all day.

1 comment:

betty said...

I think it would be great, Tammie, if you guys had a puppy date every month and a yearly barbecue. I'm thinking everyone would enjoy that.

betty