Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Still more cold weather…

Monday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and fed the crew and got me dressed in up in my chair. I took Robby out for a cruise, he mostly just likes to sniff around and pee everywhere so we kinda just cruised around Depot Park for a while and then came home. Dude and I took off through downtown to my dentist appointment, I like to get my teeth cleaned every three months because I can't do it myself and I want to make sure everything is taken care of. We cruised back and Rosa came in to feed everybody and clean out the refrigerator. The regular crew came over and we played cribbage, everybody was really tired so we stopped about 10 PM and I was out shortly after that.

Tuesday was another cold day. Cindy came in and fed the crew and I decided to just stay in bed and get some stuff straightened up around here, it seems like a never ending battle and I can't stand clutter. After Cindy left I watch TV for a while and listen to music until Rosa came in to once again feed the crew. We did some personal care and a nice long hot bath. I watch Dr. Phil for a while and then fell asleep, he keeps advertising his new podcast channel and I want to check it out.

Wednesday was pretty much just another Wednesday. Susan came in and gave me a nice long massage and then Karen came in and got me dressed and up in my chair. I took the boys out simultaneously for a cruise, one day I want to try taking them both out at once and see what happens. Rosa came in and fed everybody and then put me to bed, I'm still trying to work with my brother and Karen to get everything on my computer working since I got the new one. I think I fell asleep on my brother while he was trying to help me.

Thursday was another typical Thursday day. Karen came in and got me up after she fed the fur babies and Robby and I took off for a cruise around Depot Park a couple times. Dude and I took off to cruise around the wharf and the boardwalk for a while, usually until it gets cold and I can't stand it anymore and then I just come home and watch TV until Rosa comes in. We did some personal care and a nice long hot bath and I just relaxed and watched TV until I fell asleep.

Friday was another cold day. Karen came in and fed everybody and then got me dressing up in my chair. I cruised Robby around for a while and then my mom took Dude for his appointment at the vet while I cruise through downtown to my hair appointment with Jessica. Theresa came in and fed everybody and then put me to bed and she was out of here early so I had the rest of the evening to myself to watch TV, listen to music, play games and edit photos.

Saturday was cold. I decided to just stay in bed and work on my computer as much as I can. Robby went to go hang out with the Woofpack and dude and I just hung out here and rested for the day. Theresa came in at 2 PM and we did some personal care and a hot relaxing bath. She left and I just drifted around until I fell asleep.

Sunday was still cold. Cindy came in and fed everybody and then got me dressed in up in my chair. I decided I might as well get up for a few hours just to cruise the pups around so they don't get so wound up. Theresa came in again at 2 PM and put me back to bed and I just watch movies and listen to music for a while before I drifted off.

1 comment:

betty said...

That would be an adventure to take both the dogs out together. They might actually do well together!

betty