Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Another cold week in Santa Cruz…

Monday was another boring day. Cindy came in and got me something to eat after she fed the fur babies. I decided to stay in bed so I would be all rested up for cribbage tonight. I added some of my pictures and trying to catch up on my blog but since my Google glass is working sporadically I don't really remember what I did from day to day without the pictures. Rosa came in and fed everybody and then left. My uncle, my aunt, my mom, Fred, Claudia and I played cribbage.

Tuesday was a pretty much okay day. Cindy came in and got me dressed and up in my chair after feeding everyone. She drove me to my appointment with Dr. Petrocelli and he put me on Boniva for my osteoporosis and told me that it was going to have some really bad side effects, usually, I can stand a lot of pain so we'll see how it goes. I came back and simultaneously took the boys out for a cruise and then came back and just hung out and waited for Rosa to come in. Rosa came in and fed everyone and put me to bed. I was pretty tired and fell right to sleep.

Wednesday was an okay day. Susan came in and gave me a nice long relaxing massage, I had to skip for a couple days so it sure felt good. Karen came in and fed everybody and then got me dressed and up in my chair. I cruise the boys around and then hung out in the yard for Rosa to come in. She fed the crew and then put me to bed and I was out.

Thursday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and fed everyone and got me up. I cruised around with Robby and then Dude and I took off through downtown for my appointment with Jennifer. After my appointment with Jennifer, we just cruise back to the house to hang out with Robby. Rosa came in and put me to bed and we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath, I decided to try doing it at night instead of in the morning hoping I'll have more time in the morning to cruise around with the boys.

Friday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and got me up after the hungry mouths were fed. Robby and I took off for a cruise around down by the water, it's really cold but the waves and clouds are beautiful. Robby and I cruised back home and rested in the driveway for a while. Dude and I took off for a cruise down to the end of the wharf and back and down to the end of the boardwalk and back a couple times. I decided to give Theresa another try since Lupe seems to be taking off a lot of days also. She came in and put me to bed and I just watch TV and play games on the computer for the rest of the evening.

Saturday was a cold day. Cindy came in and fed everybody and we did a couple of things around here and then she took off to help out with her brother. I watch TV until Teresa came in at 2 PM to do the program and a nice hot relaxing bath. I watched TV for a while and I was out.

Sunday was another cold day. Cindy came in and fed everyone and I decided again to stay in bed, we cleaned out a couple of cupboards and then Cindy went home and I just hung out and watched TV and played on the computer. Theresa came in early, it's nice to get everything done early and have the rest of the evening to myself. I started listening to an audiobook but fell asleep.

1 comment:

betty said...

Its been colder here than normal in both February and March. I'm eagerly anticipating the warmer days that are in the forecast in the days ahead.

betty