Sunday, November 3, 2019

Halloween week…

Monday was a nice relaxing day. Cindy came in and fed the boys and then fed me. Debbie and her crew were going to go visit some friends in Livermore but they had to cancel because of all the fires. I ended up staying in bed because Rosa was going to come in early and do some personal care and a nice long hot bath. I watch TV for most of the day and Rosa came in at about 3:30 PM and we got started. We finished up about 10:30 PM and I was exhausted so I fell to sleep.

Tuesday was a very exciting day. Susan came in and gave me a nice long massage, I sure need that.  Cindy came in and fed the boys and then fed me and got me dressed and up in my chair. We decided to take the teenagers to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. We were out of here by 10 AM and we stopped at the C restaurant and had a really nice lunch before we cruised through the aquarium. I think everybody had a really good time, I love that place! We cruised back home after we close the place down and we were going to stop and get some fresh vegetables to barbecue but everything was closed. I got home just in time to feed the boys, they brought Robby back from the Woofpack. Rosa fed the boys and then put me to bed. While we were there there were a couple of diverse that were cleaning the tanks and one of them looked over and waved at me a couple times, he did have white hair and a big white mustache but I wasn't sure whether that was my friend Marv or not… I figured if it was him he'll message me and let me know. After Rosa put me to bed my cousin and the teenagers came in to visit for a while until everybody was tired and went to bed.


















































 Wednesday was another great day. I can't believe the visit is almost over, we have so much more to do and it seems like it was just yesterday they got here. We are able to spend a lot of time together and have a lot of fun. Cindy came in and fed the boys and then fed me I got me dressed in up in my chair. It's the day before Halloween so were trying to get together some costumes and a plan of what to do. We cruised around downtown and we were going to go to the Halloween store but we ended up finding this really adorable queen of hearts costume downtown for Carmen and figured we'd pick the rest out of the costumes I have at home. I had a Gumby costume that fit Cameron perfectly, Debbie wore a catchup costume that I got for last year but didn't wear, the boys were salt and pepper. We are ready for tomorrow…









Thursday was so much fun. Cindy came in and fed the crew and then fed me, she got me dressed and up in my chair and I cruised down to Abbott Square to meet up with Carol, my psychologist. I talked to her for a little bit and then Debbie, Cameron, and Carmen showed up… Carol wants to meet my family so I thought that would be a good opportunity. After the session, we cruised around town, went to check out the candy store and then have lunch at Laili's. Everybody that we have taken to this Mediterranean restaurant has fallen in love with it and wants to come back whenever possible, The last time Debbie was here I took her there and she loved it. This time was no different except we got to sit out on the patio, it's so beautiful with all the bricks and ivy climbing all over it. We came back home to try on some costumes and my mom wasn't feeling well so Debbie took her to see her doctor. When Debbie got back we put on our costumes and took off for downtown, we cruised around a little bit earlier and got to see the kids and now we are back to see the teenagers and the adults, the costumes are so clever. Tom and Kelly came by and cruised around town with us. It was getting a little cold so we just cruised up and back, grabbed a sandwich and headed on home. We chatted in the living room for a while until Sara came in for Rosa to put me to bed. By the time she put me to bed, it was really late and they were leaving at 7 AM the next morning so we went to bed. I can't believe the visit is over.






































Friday was another really nice day. Debbie, Cameron, and Carmen took off at 7 AM to cruise on home… It was a really great visit! Cindy came in and fed the hungry boys and then fed me. I was really exhausted so I decided to just stay in bed and rest. I pretty much slept all day and it was really nice because nobody came in to wake me up. I watched a couple of movies, edited some pictures and listen to music before Sara came in and went to get me a few things at the store and then fed the boys and fed me. She washed some close and I just watch TV and edited pictures. I didn't sleep much so watched a lot of TV. And started an audiobook.

Saturday was a long day. Cindy came in and fed the hungry crew and then fed me and then we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath, it took pretty much all day and Cindy didn't leave until it was time for Sara to come in. Sarah fed the hungry boys and then fed me and then washed some of my clothing before she left. I watched TV and fell asleep for a little while but then woke back up at midnight and I couldn't sleep until 6:30 AM.

Sunday was another day in bed. I had planned on getting up but I was just so relaxed and comfortable and still tired from not sleeping. I woke up at 8 AM and panicked, nobody was here… Cindy was supposed to come in at 7 AM. I texted my mom and asked her to come down and let the dogs out and then I texted Cindy and she reminded me that it's daylight savings time, Apple automatically changes their stuff but my little alarm clock on the shelf didn't. Cindy came in and took the boys out to go potty and then fed them. I slept on and off pretty much all day so I feel much better. Sara came in and fed the hungry boys and then fed me, she washed my face and brush my teeth and then went on to her other job. She has an overnight client that asked her to come and work tonight. I watched TV, listen to an audiobook and just rested. Trish and her husband Andrew came over to get some of the candy that's leftover, there was so much leftover because I forgot to put it out for the parties and we didn't get a lot of trick-or-treaters. She is a teacher and he works for parks and recreation so they both have break rooms and I'm sure a lot of people who will enjoy the leftover candy. I watch TV and reminisced with some pictures, it's been a really great year!

1 comment:

betty said...

Looked like you all had fun at the aquarium, Tammie! That is a cool one indeed! We didn't get a lot of trick or treaters either. I sent our leftover candy in with hubby for his work.

betty