Saturday, April 20, 2019

CCI puppy play day week…

Monday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and fed the hungry group and then we did some personal care and a hot bath, Karen got me dressed and up in my chair and I was ready for the day. I took Robby for a cruise around Depot Park, down to the wharf and then down to the boardwalk where we stopped and chatted with the gentleman that I see several times a week riding his bike. His name is Bruce and he's a poet, it sounds like he's had a really interesting life. I  brought Robby back and rested for a bit before I grabbed Dude and then we went on pretty much the same cruise except we went all the way down to the and of the wharf and down the middle of the boardwalk. I have always cut my sweatshirts off so they are easier to put on me and I noticed that there was a store that had a bunch of sweatshirts that were cut mid-drift. We cruised back home and I went out in the living room to take some pictures of the Easter decorations while we waited for Rosa to come in. She came in and fed everyone and then put me to bed. I looked at the gentleman I had met earlier and sure enough, there were a bunch of poems that he wrote. I watched TV for a while and then my uncle, my aunt, and Claudia and I played cribbage. I fell asleep soon after everyone left.
































 Tuesday was a very exciting day. CCI puppy play date! Cindy came in and fed everybody and got me dressed in up in my chair. The Woofpack came and picked up Robby for his puppy play date. I took Dude for a short cruise while Omar and Cindy set everything up for the play date, snacks and drinks. There's something really special about watching CCI puppy play together, it's just so beautiful and comical. It seems like each time everybody stays a little bit longer and it's really nice to be able to get to know each other after the puppies have calmed down and are tired. After everybody left Cindy put everything away before she went home, I don't know what I would do without this girl! Rosa came in and fed everybody and then put me to bed and fed me, I don't remember a lot after that.
















































Wednesday was another pretty good day. I had to skip Susan today because I had an appointment with Jessica to get my hair done at 12:30 PM. Karen came in to feed everybody and do some personal care and a long hot bath before she got me dressed and up in my chair. I didn't have time today to take Robby for a cruise, I always feel really guilty when I can't take him. Dude and I took off through downtown for my appointment with Jessica, it is always so nice to see her and everybody is always so happy to see Dude. After my appointment, there wasn't time to go back down to the beach because Rosa wanted to come in early so she could go home early and throw a birthday party for her daughter. I rushed home and then ended up, of course, waiting for an hour for Rosa, I told her I was here early because she said she wanted to leave early and she just apologized and said she had to make rice. She fed everybody and then threw me into bed and got me something to eat and she was gone. I really enjoy the nighttime after everybody goes home or to bed, that's when I feel the freest. I listen to music and edited pictures until I fell asleep.

Thursday was another pretty good day. Karen came in and got me up after she fed the fur critters. I took Robby for a cruise around Depot Park and then came back for Dude. I came back and waited for José from Hill-Rom to come and take a look at my bed, he replaced a battery and there was a cord hanging down that kept getting caught every time we try to put up the side rail. I hadn't seen José for a while it was nice to hear what he had been doing. Dude and I took off for cruise down to the end of the wharf and back, down to the end of the boardwalk and back and then home. I just wanted to lay back outside and hang out with my boys. While I was hanging out I got a text from Theresa telling me that she was in a car accident and totaled her vehicle and hurt her neck so she wouldn't be in for a couple of weeks. Rosa came in and brought me some tacos that she had made the night before for Cindy's birthday, they were delicious! I wanted to eat them all but I knew that I would be sorry so I ate one and save one for the next day. She fed the dogs and then she fed me and then put me to bed, I was so stuffed! Trish came by and we watched an episode of the marvelous Mrs. Mavis, what a funny funny show!

Friday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and fed the boys and the girl. We did some personal care and a nice long hot bath before she got me dressed and up in my chair. Robby and I took off for a cruise around Depot Park a couple of times and then headed back home to rest for a bit. Dude and I took off headed towards the wharf, we cruised up and down the wharf a couple times and then up and down the boardwalk a couple times and then headed home. Rosa came in for Theresa was off a couple of weeks because she hurt her neck in a vehicle accident. She will be back after Easter weekend. She put me to bed after she fed the fur crew and got me something to eat. I watched TV for a while and I was out.

Saturday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and fed everybody that got me dressed and up in a chair. It's the weekend before Easter and I had a lot of errands to run so after the Woofpack came to pick up Robby. Cindy, Dude and I took off to the bagel store to get some bagels, Eric's deli to get some salads, Gail's bakery to order a carrot cake and a key lime pie for Easter, Home Depot to get some plants and then home… I just love it when we get a whole bunch of errands done. We got home and I rested for a bit and then Karen came into put me to bed and feed everybody. It was still early so I have most of the night to just relax, watch TV, listen to music and play games online.

Sunday was another great day. Cindy came in and fed the critters and then fed me, got me dressed and up in my chair. I took Robby for a cruise around Depot Park. We ran into a Bruce, a local poet but I met a week or so ago and chatted with him for a while. We came back home and I rested for a bit and then took Dude for a cruise through Depot Park and on the way over to the wharf I saw the beach train headed for Felton, for some reason it always makes me so happy when I see the train. We cruised up and down the wharf a couple of times and then over to the boardwalk we cruised through the middle but then came back on the outside because it was so crowded. We came back home and Karen came in to feed everybody and put me to bed, again early so I have the rest of the evening to relax and do what I want so I listen to music and play games on the computer.





































1 comment:

betty said...

The play date looked like fun for the pups! Such cute Easter decorations you have! I hope you have a great Easter Tammie!

betty