Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Busy but really nice week…

Monday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and fed the fur babies and then fed me and got me up in my chair. I'm having to hold off on any exercise because I have a pressure sore, I really really hope it's not from the exercise cycle. I took Robby for a cruise to sniff around Depot Park, his favorite thing to do. I came back and rested for a while and then Dude and I went for a nice long cruise up and down the wharf a couple times and then came home and hung out in the driveway with Robby and Penny for a while before Rosa came in. Rosa came in and fed everybody and then put me to bed and fed me. It seems like these days I'm not having any problems falling to sleep as soon as I get to bed, the only problem is I forget to write in my blog and that I don't remember what has happened if I try to catch up… I can feel the twilight years now.














Tuesday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and fed the fur babies and then fed me and got me up. The Woofpack came to get Robby and I took off with Dude for a cruise through Depot Park, down to the end of the wharf and back a couple times and then home. They brought Robby back early because he had an appointment with the vet, Cindy and I cruise the boys down to the vet to see Dr. Loganthetti… Everybody is always so nice down there. She said Robby looked a lot better and that made me feel good. Cindy brought Roby home and dude and I took off towards the beach to cruise around a little while longer until Rosa came in. Rosa came in and fed the hungry crew and then put me to bed and fed me. For some reason my Google glass is not uploading to Google plus very good, everything seems to be running together and it's getting more confusing. I'm trying really hard to catch up on my blog but I keep getting frustrated and quitting because it's hard to figure out. I watched TV for a while and I was out.



























 Wednesday was another pretty good day.  Susan came in to give me a nice long relaxing massage. Karen came in and fed the boys and girl. The groomer came by to give the boys their spa day. We did some personal care In a really long nice hot bath. I took Robby for a cruise through Depot Park, over to the wharf, down in front of the boardwalk and back home. Dude and I cruised through downtown over to my appointment with Jessica to get my hair done, Dude is such a big ham and everybody just adores him. After my appointment, we cruised back home and Rosa fed the guys and girl, put me to bed and then fed me. I listen to music for a while and tried to look up online to see what's wrong with my Google glass, most of the time I take it upstairs and my mom plugs it in and then plugs it every hour and it usually works pretty well the next day.

Thursday was another pretty good day. Karen came in and fed everybody, fed me and then got me dressed and up in my chair. I took Robby for a short cruise around Depot Park, all he wants to do anymore is pretty much sniff around and pee anti-supposed to hold it down for a couple more days so we came back and just let them hang out in the yard. Dude and I took off downtown for my appointment with Carol, my psychologist. The appointment went by pretty fast and we took off back down through Depot Park, to the end of the wharf and back, to the end of the boardwalk and back, to the end of the wharf and back again and then home. We hung out in the driveway until Rosa came in. She fed the crew and then put me to bed and then it was my turn to eat. My Google glasses still not working so I sent another letter to Glass tech support, every time I send them a letter my Google glassworks for a couple more days and then it quits again. I watched TV for a while and fell asleep.

Friday was also a pretty good day. Karen came in and fed the crew and then we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath. Heather is going on vacation for about a week so she stopped me up with food as well as she could. Karen got me dressed in up in my chair and I took Robby for a cruise through Depot Park, over to the wharf, over to the boardwalk and home. Dude and I took off for a nice long cruise through Depot Park, down Westcliff Drive to the Lighthouse Museum, back down into the end of the wharf, over to the end of the boardwalk and back and then home. Theresa came in and fed everybody and then put me to bed and fed me. She washed close and I watch TV for a while until I drifted off to sleep.


















Saturday was another great day. Karen came in to feed everybody, feed me and then get me up. Cindy has the weekend off so Karen is filling in for her. The Woofpack came to pick up Robby so it was just Dude and me, we cruised around I noticed there were a bunch of people putting up canopies, tables, and chairs at Depot Park and I wondered what could be going on? On the way back I stopped to talk to a gentleman and she said it was a petition to keep the homeless from camping in the parking lot of Depot Park, that's where they decided they were going to have the latest camp. I turned around to went back to sign the petition. We needed to be back at 2 PM when Theresa was going to come in, We waited for Robby to get back before we fed the fur babies. We did some personal care that I got to take a nice long hot bath, so relaxing before I go to bed. I listen to music for a while until I drifted off.






































 Sunday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and fed the crew and I decided to just stay in bed and relax for the day. Of course, the day went by really fast and I slept on and off. Theresa came in at 2 PM and of course that the crew and then got me something to eat. She left for the evening and it was so nice to just relax, watch TV, listen to the radio and play some games until I drifted off to sleep.

1 comment:

betty said...

That's some kind of ride you showed by the Boardwalk, Tammie. Not for me, LOL, but I'm sure others like it. Glad to hear Robbie is doing better! Warming up here so I'm sure it will start warming up for you guys too, though you are on the ocean.

betty