Thursday, December 13, 2018

Goodbye Thanksgiving and hello Christmas…

Monday was a good day, any day I get up and there is sun these days is a good day. Karen came in and fed the hungry crew and then we did some personal care and a hot bath, people should start this way every morning. I took Robby out for a cruise to the wharf, over to the boardwalk and back… Most of the time Robby is more interested in just sniffing around and getting exercise. We came back and then it was Dudes turn, we took advantage of the nice weather and went for a nice long cruise down to the end of the wharf and back and then over to see if there was anything new added to the boardwalk decorations. I am really feeling the Christmas spirit this year, not that I usually don't but for some reason this year I'm really excited! There were lots of pictures taken. We cruised back home and rested for a bit and Rosa came in to feed everybody, put me to bed and feed me. I start getting really anxious when I know somebody's going to put me to bed these days I think it's because I'm afraid I'm going to be uncomfortable and not be able to sleep, the medical chocolate helps some nights and other nights just nothing helps. I haven't really been going on Facebook that much, only to play games and try to unwind. I've been watching more television at night and try not to get distracted by the computer, I'll see a commercial on TV or think of something to look out on the Internet.












































Tuesday was a nice relaxing day. Cindy came in and after she fed everybody and I decided to stay in bed so we can decorate my room a little bit since the boys are going off to day Camp with the Woofpack. I slept on and off all day and edited some old pictures from my photos on Google, it gives me something to do at night when I can't sleep and now I can't sleep because I can't stop editing. This Google glass takes such beautiful pictures, I only started editing them a year or so ago and they look so much better after I crop them and use filters… I guess I'll sleep when I did it all done? I brought the boys back, they are always a little wound up and hungry when they come back. Rosa came in and fed everybody and then fed me, I just love love love everything that Heather makes and I feel so great eating healthy again. I edited some more pictures, watch TV and played some games on Facebook until I fell asleep.





 Wednesday was a pretty good day. Susan came in to give me a really nice massage, this cold weather is really making my arms, neck, and shoulders really stiff and sore… So much fun getting old. Karen came in and we did some personal care and an awesome bath. She got me dressed and up in my chair and I took the boys for a cruise or in Robby's case a sniff around Santa Cruz. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays sometimes I don't get a lot of time to cruise the boys because the morning routine takes so long. Rosa came in and fed everybody and put me to bed. More TV watching and photo editing. I was listening to the calm.com relaxation music, meditation and bedtime stories for a while I think I need to get back to doing that again.

Thursday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and got me up and I took Robby for a short cruise before he grabbed Dude and Headed downtown for my appointment with Carol, my psychologist. We cruised down to the wharf and then home, the guy from watchdog security is going to come and give me an estimate. Rosa came in and fed the hungry crew, put me to bed and then fed me. I'm trying to rent one movie a week from pay-per-view, I can't wait until Bohemian Rhapsody comes out and paper review and I can download it and watch it whenever I want. I have a couple of movies that I like to keep and watch over and over.

 Friday was another really nice day. Karen came in and fed the beasts and then we did some personal care and bath. I had a guy come in to fix my mom's chairlift, I think I've had it for about maybe eight years and never really had it serviced and I noticed it was making a really loud banging sound so I figured it was time. He tuned up and oiled up the chairlift and said he had to come back with a part that broke off so is going to take a look at my lift in the bedroom. I took Robby for a cruise, for some reason he's just so happy and spunky these days… It really makes me feel good! Dude and I took off for a cruise through Depot Park, down to the end of the wharf and back and through the boardwalk and back home. Theresa came in and fed everybody and put me to bed. She told me that she got a new job so on Fridays she needs to come in early so she can get some sleep for her new job, I really like working with her but I don't know if that's going to work out. I listen to music until I fell asleep.















































Saturday was another nice relaxing day. Cindy came in and fed the crew and the Woofpack came to get the boys. I decided to stay in bed and Cindy did some more decorating… Omar came in and put up some more Christmas decorations…It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Heather and Mariposa were coming over for lunch and I was going to get an acupuncture treatment so I might as well stay in bed and relax? Heather made abalone, prawns, asparagus, and quinoa… It was really awesome! I just rested on and off all day until Theresa came in and after she fed the crew we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath, so relaxing before bed.




 Sunday was a really nice day. Cindy came in and fed the hungry crew and then got me up and in my chair. I took Robby for a nice long cruise over to the wharf, over to the boardwalk and then back home. Dude and I took off for the same cruise but a little more extended, Robby only needs to go a couple miles anymore and then he likes to hang out in the yard or hang out in the front room and look out the window. Dude is getting so tall and he's so sweet! Every hour on the hour for five minutes they pump snow into the entrance of the boardwalk so I asked somebody to take our picture but you can't really see the snow, next time I'll try a video. Theresa came in and fed everybody and put me to bed and it was just so nice to relax and watch movies. Today was my father's birthday, he passed away 18 years ago but it always seems like just yesterday… I miss him so much!





























1 comment:

betty said...

I like the picture of you and Dude at the Christmas tree! I wonder if Robbie is more spunky some days since it is cooling off a bit? So festive with the decorations at your place and out and about!

betty