Tuesday, December 25, 2018

One week to get ready for my Christmas party…

Monday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and fed the crew and then we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath, I'm so cold all the time but I always feel better after a nice bath. I took Robby out for a cruise through Depot Park, about halfway down the wharf before I realized I had Robby and turned around and then we cruised down to the boardwalk and then back home. Dude and I went for a cruise through Depot Park, down to the end of the wharf and back and down to the end of the boardwalk and back. We cruised home and Rosa fed the animals and then put me to bed, it was so nice to be back in my warm bed I think I fell asleep right away.













Tuesday was a nice relaxing day. Cindy came in and fed everybody and I decided to just stay in bed, warm and resting since the boys were going out with the Woofpack… They always have so much fun. Cindy did some more decorating and the place is really starting to look awesome! It's a good thing we didn't have anywhere to go because there was a car blocking my driveway, apparently, one of the vehicles that one of the tenants in the apartments next-door drives.  Omar came by and did some more decorations outside. I pretty much rested and slept off and on all day. Rosa came in and fed the fur babies and then fed me and I could hear her in the other room keeping busy with vacuuming, laundry and who knows what else? She is a really special lady and I feel so lucky to have her around.








 Wednesday was a pretty good day. Susan came in and gave me a nice long massage, Karen came in and we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath… If it didn't take so long I would love to spend every day like this. I took Robby out for a cruise, for him it's mostly a sniff because he doesn't like to go far, and then we headed back home. Dude and I took off for the long haul, he needs it after being cooped up so much. We cruised around the wharf and around the boardwalk and that it was time to come back home. Rosa came in and fed everybody and then put me to bed, my nice warm bed. Trish came by and we watched a couple of episodes of the good place, it is so funny! Trish left and I was pretty much asleep right away.











 Thursday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and got me up just as the gentleman from advanced lines came in to replace my blinds, the style ran out and it's hard to get flaps for the ones we had any more. These ones are pretty cool their cone-shaped and the ones in my room I can activate with Amazon echo.  I took the boys for a cruise while he was installing everything. Rosa came in and fed the animals And then put me to bed and fed me. I watched TV for a while, I watched a movie called peppermint and it was awesome! I played games on the computer for a while and then fell asleep.

Friday was another nice relaxing day. No appointments today and it's really cold outside so I'm staying in bed and watching movies and listening to music. Karen came in and fed the fur crew and then fed me. The day went by really fast and before I knew it Theresa was coming in to feed the crew dinner. She got me something to eat and then she took off. One of the things I like most about staying in bed is all the time that I get to myself, I love being by myself and watching movies or just messing around on the computer. Especially when it's really cold outside.



Saturday was another nice relaxing day. Cindy came in and fed everybody and then the Woofpack came to get Robby and Dude so Cindy agreed to decorate the rest of my bedroom, I usually just decorate in the living room but I love looking over and seeing all of my Christmas decorations at night. Theresa came in early and we did some personal care and a nice long hot relaxing bath after she fed the crew. The rest of the night I just listen to Christmas music and edited my photos on Google.


Sunday was a nice relaxing day. I've been staying in bed a lot, my stomach is really bloated and behind my right ear has a rash and it's really itchy and hurts. I don't understand because I've been eating right. Elizabeth was supposed to come and stay for a few days but right before she left she found out that her brother had passed, he was 54 and died of a massive heart attack… That's so scary! She said she was going to go ahead and drive over to her mother's to tell her and then drive home. That has to be the longest and the saddest drive she's ever made. Theresa came in and fed everybody and made me a killer Reuben sandwich. I watched TV for a while and then fell asleep.




1 comment:

betty said...

Such pretty lights and decorations at your place, Tammie! I agree with you, when it is cold outside, I like to snuggle in a warm bed. Sometimes its the only place I feel warm during the winter months and it doesn't get as cold here in Phoenix compared to other places I've lived.

betty