Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Finally I get my chair fixed on Wednesday…

Monday was kind of a yucky day, I still feel bloated and my stomach hurts so I was on my side most of the day. Karen came in and fed everybody and flipped me over, Dude jumped up and laid on my bed for a while. Heather came by and cooked a bunch of stuff that is good for your stomach, it's so nice to have good and good for you food in my refrigerator again. The Woofpack canceled Robby's hike for today, I think the lady is having her baby. Tomorrow is Dudes day to go with the pack, I'm pretty sure he's going to love it. Rosa came in and fed the fur babies and fed me, I should have my chair back by the end of Wednesday and I'm so excited! I'm getting really tired of staying in bed or getting up in my chair just a cruise around the house… I guess I've been spoiled all these years!  My uncle and aunt came over to play cribbage for a while. I watched TV for a while and then listen to some music and try to relax and go to sleep.

Tuesday was another day stuck in bed but hopefully my last. Cindy came in and fed everyone and did some stuff around the house, at least my house is getting organized again. Today was Dudes first day to hang out with the Woofpack, I was so excited for him because I know he's going to love it and they are going to love him. I watch TV for most of the day, what else is there to do when you're stuck in bed? Jennifer, the lady that does my facials, agreed to come to my house and do what she does where she works. My face is so fuzzy in my whiskers are out of control so I was so excited when she offered! Everybody has been so nice and helpful while I am without my chairs, everybody except the receptionist at Numotion. I emailed my friend Roger at Dominican rehab and he said he would put me in touch with somebody that I can talk to about her, hopefully, it will do some good. I always feel so nice, fresh and clean after I see Jennifer and it puts me in such a great mood just knowing I don't have whiskers growing all over my face. Rosa came in and fed everyone and then fed me and I just watch TV for the rest of the evening until I fell asleep.






Wednesday was a pretty exciting day, I finally get my chair fixed. Susan came in to give me a nice long massage, I really needed it and it felt so good! Karen came in and we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath, for some reason extra relaxing today. I think I'm more relaxed about everything and I really like it. Daniel brought my chair back about 2 PM so we didn't have to wait very long. Karen put me in the chair and I was off… I took Robby for a cruise through Depot Park, to the beginning of the wharf, down the front of the boardwalk and back. Dude cruised with me next, we did the same route except with Dude we can go all the way down to the end of the wharf and down the middle of the boardwalk. On my way back I ran into Vince, he always makes my day. He has the best stories and he's funny… I always know it's going to be a great day when I see Vince. We cruised back home and all hung out in the backyard for a while, it's so nice to be up and about again. Rosa came in and fed everyone and put me to bed, I forgot to do my exercycle I was so excited about just being able to get up. I watch TV and edited my pictures and fell asleep a happy lady.


























 Thursday was a pretty good day. Karen came it got me up at the Woofpack came to get Robby. Dude and I took off downtown for my appointment with Carol, it's been about a month since I have seen her so I'm sure the sessions will go by fast… A lot happened that I needed to talk about. We cruised around downtown for a while, I really like it don't tell but for some reason, I don't go down there very often anymore… I need to start going down there more. We cruised through depot park, down to the end of the wharf and back, down to the end of the boardwalk and back I was like to cruise back and hang out in the backyard with the boys for a while before my caregiver comes it. They texted me and said Robby was panting a little too hard, they said that usually means distress or pain, I called to get him an appointment with the vet but they couldn't get admitted until Saturday afternoon so I watched him. Rosa came in and put me to bed after she fed everyone. I think I was asleep before she left.















 Friday was a pretty great day. Karen came in and fed the fur babies and then we did some personal care and a nice long hot relaxing bath, I can't wait to get out of here I've been cooped up so long. Robby hasn't been doing really well so I made him an appointment at the vet tomorrow. In November he'll be 12 years old and it gets around pretty good but every once in a while he gets sore, he has arthritis in his back legs and his knees. He likes to sit at home on the couch and look out the window or just lay in the driveway or on the back porch. Dude and I took off her cruise through Depot Park, down to the end of the wharf and back where he read it to my friend Vince and his amazing bike. He always makes the day better! We cruised over to the boardwalk and walked up and down a couple times, as I was cruising through I heard somebody say "hey aunt Tammie" I thought maybe I was hearing things but then I heard it again and as I turned to look I saw Luana and Melia running over to me. They gave me a hug and talk to me for a couple of minutes and it turns out there mom and stepfather brought them to the boardwalk with her two stepsisters.  On the way back through I was trying to pick out where I wanted to be when I come back later for the last of the bands the beach, Papa Do Run Run. They put on an amazing performance! Unfortunately, my evening caregiver called in sick so Karen said she would come back and put me to bed, Karen you rock!!!! Such a wonderful day and it was a nice long one so it kind of made up for the two months I had to stay in bed or around the house.

































Saturday didn't turn out to be such a good day. By evening caregiver called in sick once again by this time I was stuck in bed. Cindy came in and fed everybody and rolled me over for a little while and I have the rest of the day to watch TiVo that I had pretty much already gone through over the last two months, I listen to some music at a couple of audiobooks. Cindy agreed to come back and take Robby to the vet, I really wanted to go so I can hear what the doctor had to say. Cindy came back and fed the crew and I and the rest of the evening I did pretty much thing.

Sunday was a miserable day for dinner last night I had some delicious cream of mushroom soup but about five minutes after I ate it I could feel my stomach swelling up and it hurt to move. Cindy came in and fed everybody I left early because my evening caregiver agreed to come in early and do some personal care. After winning personal care and a nice long hot bath I felt so much better.

1 comment:

betty said...

Glad to hear your chair got fixed Tammie!

betty