Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I love being a Gemini…

Monday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and we did some personal care and a nice long hot essential oil bath. She got me dressed and up in my chair and the Woofpack was supposed to come and get Robby but they didn't make it, I remember emailing them and telling them that Robby was only going to go to Saturday play dates for a while until he's feeling better, he has a double ear infection… Poor guy! I didn't want to take him outside because it was a little cold and I didn't want his ears to get worse so he hung out here in Dude and I went out for about a 5-mile cruise and then came home to keep Robby company in the yard. Rosa came in and put me to bed and fed everyone. I've been really anxious all weekend and I don't know what's going on, I thought I was doing better. Some days I do really good and some days I just can't calm down.

Tuesday was a pretty good day. Cindy has the morning off because they're doing a commercial for where she works, I can't wait to see it. Theresa came in and got me up and I took Robby for a short cruise and then came back so Dude and Gunner could play in the yard for a little bit before we take them for a walk, Penny and Robby usually just hang out on the porch and watch the puppies play. Gunner is getting a lot better, I think the key is letting them play in the yard for a little bit before we take them for a cruise. We went our usual route through Depot Park, over to the wharf, down in front of the boardwalk and then back. They are getting to be pretty good buddies. Rosa came in and put me to bed after she fed the kids, then she fed me… The kids always get to eat first. I watched TV until I eventually fell asleep.

Wednesday was a good day. Karen came in and we did some personal care at a nice long hot relaxing bath, the groomer came by and gave both the boys a bath also. I took Robby and we went for our regular cruise through Depot Park, over to the wharf, across the front of the boardwalk and back… It's exactly 3 miles. My aunt came over and we let Gunner and Dude play in the yard for a little bit and then we took them for a cruise, the same 3-mile cruise I took Robby earlier. I got a new harness for Robby because we are not supposed to put too much stress on his neck anymore and since I had already taken Robby my aunt tried it out on Gunner and it seemed to work a lot better for her. We came back home and the boys and I hung out in the yard for a while until Rosa came in to feed them and put me to bed. I haven't been sleeping very well and for some reason, I'm just really restless, I eventually fall asleep but it's usually 4 or 5 AM and then I am exhausted by the time my caregiver comes in.




























Thursday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and got me up at my mom went across the street to sit with Gunner and Luana and Melia went for a cruise with Dude and I. We cruised through the lagoon and the girls decided they wanted to stop and play on the playground for a while, after they were playing for a while Luana decided to try it fit in the infant swing and got stuck. I cruised over and found one of the parks and recreation guys to see if he could help, he grabbed his tools and a bucket and came over to see what he could do. He didn't have the tool he needed so he went back to the workshop and grab some more tools and try pretty much everything but he couldn't take apart the swing, finally, he said: "I think we're going to have to call 911". It didn't take them very long to get there and they looked her over for a couple of minutes in two of them grabbed her under her armpits and the other two or three just pulled the swing down off of her… It took him like two minutes, those guys are amazing! By that time the girls were hungry and exhausted so I brought them home and took off for a cruise with Dude. We cruised back through Depot Park and over to the boardwalk. This is camping week and there are kids camping all over the boardwalk at the sand, they look like they are having a blast. We cruised back home and waited for Robby to come back from his camp day with the pack. Rosa came in and fed the hungry crew and then put me to bed and fed me. I really start getting restless once I'm in bed and I'm so afraid I'm not going to be able to sleep until it's time to wake up the next morning.

















































 Friday was a really good day. I took Robby out for a cruise, our morning route through Santa Cruz and then came back to take Dude for a nice cruise before the concert on the beach… I don't like to take the boys because there are just too many people. My aunt, Luana, Melia and I took off for the boardwalk and decided to stop and get a crape for dinner. I watched Los Lobos while my aunt and the kids went down to the sand for a while and then back to get a dessert crepe. The concert was awesome! We cruised back home and Theresa put me to bed. Every year I tell myself I'm going to go to all the concerts on the beach but then at some point I just quit going either because it's too cold or I just talk myself out of it for some reason but this year I'm already 3 for 3 and I'm really going to try to make it to all of them.
















Saturday was a really good day! Cindy came in and fed the crew and got me dressed it up for the day. The Woofpack came to get Robby for this puppy play date so Dude and I took off for a cruise through Depot Park and over to the boardwalk where there was a lot going on. Dude cruised around the boardwalk like a champ, not looking or being distracted by everything and everyone. We cruised back and hung out in the yard for a while until it was time to go see the Derby girls, my friend Trish had never seen them before so I was excited to see what she thinks… Of course, she loved it! We went over to Abbott center for dinner before the bout and it was awesome! I have never been there but I have always wanted to, there's always a lot of things going on and I think I will be spending a lot more time there. We got a bucket of prawns, prawn and corn chowder and a vegetarian taco but all the food looked really good! The bout was so much fun and one of the officials was proposed to buyer boyfriend on stage, it was really touching! We cruised back and Theresa was here and put me to bed, it's so nice to have my Google Glass working again!





























Sunday was a nice relaxing day. Cindy came in and I decided to stay in bed so she just fed the hungry crew and me. My right ear is plugged up, making echo noises and throbbing… Every time I even move my head I get dizzy. Theresa came in early so we can do some personal care and a nice long hot bath, it will be really nice to be able to get up early on Monday if I feel better.

1 comment:

betty said...

Yea that the Google Glass is working Tammie! All great pictures! Poor Robbie with his ear infections and poor Luana with her ordeal with the swing! Bet she doesn't do that again! I hope you had a nice 4th of July.

betty