Sunday, June 14, 2020

Everything and everybody is lightening up a little…

Monday was a really great day. Karen came in and fed the hungry fur babies and then fed me, got me dressed in up in my chair. I can't believe it's a Monday and I up by 10 AM, it's going to be a great day. I have been working with Dude to open the door from my bedroom into the hall to let Robby in so we can take him out to go potty, Robby mostly stays in the living room now or up in my mom's place. I thought Robby was really smart but sometimes Dude just blows me away with how intelligent he is and I really think he understands me. I took Robby out for a cruise around the ballpark a couple of times, of course, I wore my mask and it was so great to be out and about. Every week I see a little bit more of people cruising around some with masks and some not, I can even keep up with all these rules so I just wear a mask every time I go out but especially when I go shopping. We cruised back home and I rested for a bit and then I took Dude out for a cruise, we cruised up and down the wharf a couple of times and it was so beautiful I just couldn't believe I was finally out and about. I didn't really see anybody I knew except for Russell and his dog Sparky, it was really nice to see them and talk to them for a little bit. We cruised around a little bit more and then headed home, it was getting a little warm and I don't want to burn Dudes feet. The rest of the day I just watched TV, listen to music, and went out and to admire my yard. Rosa came in and fed the hungry boys, put me to bed, and then fed me. It was such a great day and I can't remember the last time I felt this wonderful! Adriana, Rose's daughter, and Cindy's sister moved into the triplex at the end of the block… It is so nice to have her around and her son Niko is so sweet and caring. I feel a lot safer knowing that they are there. She is coming over at 11:30 PM to take the dogs out, my mom used to do it but it's nice now that Adriana does it and my mom doesn't have to worry about it anymore. Adriana is always so sweet and cheerful, I don't how she does it… She has a super busy life and she's always so happy! Eventually, I fell asleep. I had my camera but I was so excited to be out that I forgot to take pictures.

Tuesday was a really great day! Cindy came in and fed the crew and then got me dressing up in my chair, I didn't need anything because I had to go give blood again for Dr. Owens. We stopped at the picnic basket and got breakfast burritos and decided to head over to them Pogonip hiking trails but when we got there it was closed so we headed over to Henry Cowell, last Tuesday since it was so beautiful we decided were going to try to find a new place to go hiking on Tuesdays or the weekends. Henry Cowell was so beautiful and there were a lot of people there, I have been there before several times but I always go on the same trail and this time we decided just to go wherever we could. The trails were really nice but there was a lot of sand and trees down so we got stuck a couple of times. We found a watering hole where people were just having a great time canoeing, swimming and there was a rope swing where you could swing out into the water and let go. We decided to cruise around and then go to the gift shop and get me a sweatshirt, I have one from there but is really old and tattered and I needed a new one. We hiked around for a couple of hours and decided at 3 PM we should head home and guess what? The gift shop closed at 3 PM. That's okay that means we'll just have to go back and try out some different trails. It was really awesome to be out in the weather was perfect, probably because we were in the redwoods. We cruised over to Staff of life and picked up some witches kitchen bone broth, I love this stuff and it's so good for you. I have an appointment on Tuesday and it looks like I'm going to get my colonoscopy, I was scheduled to have it done and then the pandemic hit. It will be nice to get it over with, Heather is going to make me a bunch of soup so I can just be really cleaned out and it will be so hard. We cruised by and got Rosa and then headed home. Rosa fed the boys and then put me to bed and fed me, it was such a nice long day they fell asleep right away. I woke up and saw a bunch of blue and red flashing lights on the front of my house so I knew there was something going on, I texted Adriana and she came right over, she is so cool! We watched on the camera to see what was going on and then she went outside to get a closer look and take a picture, I love that she's as nosy as I am! A couple moved in across the street and they have a little girl, she is always outside in everybody's property running around trying to find somebody to talk to and she's usually half-naked. We had to chase her out of here so many times and she just keeps coming back. My aunt said that she grew up in the circus so I'm sure she's used to a lot of strange things. Firetruck on the ambulance went to her their house and they ended up taking the guy away in the ambulance, I don't know what happened.













































































 Wednesday was another really good day. Karen came in and fed the fur babies. We did some personal care and a nice long hot bath and she got me dressed and up in my chair, I almost didn't get up because it was already getting to be pretty warm but I figured out go out as long as I can. The groomer came in and gave the boys the full treatment, I was so glad because we spent the day yesterday in the redwoods I was afraid maybe Dude or one of us would get poison oak… Adriana's son Niko got it somewhere and now I'm a little paranoid. I took Robby for a cruise around the ballpark a couple of times and then came home to rest for a bit. It's already pretty warm but I'm going to try to take Dude out for a little cruise, were just going to have to go shade hopping. We cruise down to the wharf and on the way, I asked a couple of people to touch the ground to see if it's too hot for dude, I definitely don't want him to burn his little paws. It was getting a little warm so we came home and I put Dude in the house and I went out and took a bunch of pictures. Rosa came in and fed the boys and then put me to bed and fed me, I just love the food that Heather makes… Delicious and nutritious!  I texted back and forth with my cousin Rich for a while, when we were younger we were really close and as we grew older we didn't see each other as much so it's really nice to spend time with him and the girls and keep up with what he's doing. He sent me a video of his dogs playing, he has always trained his dogs so well. I listen to music until I fell asleep. When Adriana come in at 11:30 PM I woke up just as she was leaving and I saw her whole family here so I was wondering what was going on, Rosa, Cindy, Josh, Adriana, and Niko. I found out that some crazy lady was knocking on their door and windows and screaming that she needed help, I think somebody said she might've had a gun. She also went over to Adriana's neighbors and pounded on their door and then came back and of course they were scared, you never know with these crazy people. I was telling Adriana what a nice place this is to live and it seems like there's something going on almost every night since she's moved in here.










 Thursday was a really good day. Karen came in and fed the hungry boys and then fed me and got me dressed and up in my chair. It's going to be another long day because I have a doctors appointment at 4:00 PM to schedule my colonoscopy, I had to cancel it with all the pandemic stuff going on. She mounted my camera on my chair and Robby and I was off for a cruise around Depot Park, it was so beautiful and the weather was so perfect I think we circled around about three or four times… I can pretty much tell when Robby's done and needs to come back home. I rested for a bit, while we were on a cruise Karen rearranged my computer stuff… I just keep accumulating more and more it seems. The IT guy put everything into shelves underneath my computer and it overheated and blew out my battery backup so I was without a computer and Wi-Fi for a day and 1/2. Our first option was to drill holes in the back of the cabinet but it's a shame to do that so we just found another smaller cabinet and now everything is more out in the open and it looks good… She is so smart and amazing! I took dude and we cruised up and down the wharf a bunch of times and took pictures. I wanted to cruise over to the boardwalk but I could see how crowded it was so I decided against it, plus it was starting to get a little warm and I wanted to get Dude home before his paws started burning. On the way back I ran into my friend Lo, she works at the toll booth at the beginning of the wharf. I haven't seen her for a while so I was wondering if she had moved away but I was so happy that she hasn't. We talked for a couple minutes and agreed to get together when everything calms down a little bit more. We headed home and relaxed and cool down for a bit before Cindy came to take us to see Dr. Waddle. I'm not looking forward to this procedure but I will be so glad when it's over, he's taking care of three ongoing problems that I have had. On our way back from the appointment we picked up Rosa from her house and gave her a ride, she fed the boys and then put me to bed and fed me. I watched TV until I fell asleep, I can't believe there was no drama at Adriana's new place tonight.



























Saturday was a really good day. Cindy came in and fed the boys and then fed me and got me dressed and up in my chair. Adriana came in and they decorated and put some food together outside for Dude's birthday, my little guy is five years old! Omar came by to do some stuff and said he would try to come back later. I took Robby for a cruise around the ballpark a couple times and then back home. The yard looked amazing! My uncle and aunt, my mom, my cousin Rich and his two girls and two dogs, Rosa, Adriana, Cindy, and Karen were going to come by… That's about as many people as we should probably help right now. Everybody had such a good time, the food was awesome and all the puppies played… They will all sleep well tonight. It's so nice to be able to get together again with family, I can see a lot more of these get-togethers in the future. Around 5 o'clock, it started to get really warm so I decided to come in and go to bed. Adriana put me to bed while everybody else cleaned up outside. I watched TV for a while and Adriana and Niko came back over to let me know that there was a homeless guy on the corner screaming and banging his hand on the ground, they have seen so much excitement since they moved in here. They called the police and they said they would come over to check it out, they hung around for a while until the guy fell asleep again in his sleeping bag that he brought and they went back over to go to sleep. I was listening outside with my night vision camera to see if I can hear anything going on, there was a large party across the street and they started singing and then I can hear some guy crying and pleading for them not to leave him alone. I had to turn it off because I could just sit there and listen to that all night. I watched TV for a while, caught up on my blog, and eventually fell asleep.

















Sunday was a nice relaxing day for the most part. Cindy came in and fed the hungry crew and then fed me, I decided I was going to relax and stay in bed today. Cindy went outside to do some more cleaning up after the party and Adriana came in to clean the kitchen, these two are so incredible! For some reason, I am really itchy today, probably something I ate yesterday that I was allergic to. I took a couple of Benadryl thinking I will just sleep it off but I couldn't sleep. Omar came by to start screaming in my back porch, I'm so excited! My uncle Dick brought over a photo album that they found of mostly Rich and Patrick but some of us other kids so I asked Karen if she would help me scan them and she said yes so I'm excited about that also! Karen can do anything! Adriana and Cindy came by so we can discuss how we're going to schedule everything when I do my colonoscopy at the end of the month, I think for the most part I have to have somebody here all the time, somebody to drive me and then somebody to drive me back. I wish I could just admit myself into the hospital and get it over with but the doctor said that is impossible and to be honest I'm a little relieved because if I'm going to have to be that miserable I would rather just be at home. We did some personal care and a nice long hot bath and after Karen put me back to bed ever so nice and relaxing, maybe it was the medical chocolate? I watched the Big Bang theory and then 90-day fiancƩ and fell asleep.

1 comment:

betty said...

Wow, can't believe Dude is 5 years old already!! Looked like a fun party for him! Pretty trail that you explored Tammie! I bet it was pleasant weather doing so too!

betty