Sunday, October 20, 2019

My brother David and his son JohnPatrick are coming to visit…

Monday was another nice relaxing day. Karen came in and fed the hungry crew and then fed me, we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath. It got to be too late in the day so I decided to just stay in bed, tonight we play cribbage so by the time I get up it would be time to go right back to bed. I rested all day and just thought about how much fun this weekend is going to be with my brother visiting and my cousin's 50th  surprise birthday party. Rosa came in and fed the hungry crew and then fed me and vacuumed a little bit before we play cribbage. I always like playing cribbage, especially when I win.

Tuesday was a very productive day. Cindy came in and fed the fur crew and then fed me and got me dressed and up in my chair. The Woofpack came to get Robby so I took Dude out for a cruise to the end of the wharf and back. I have two appointments today, one with my primary care Dr. and the other with my esthetician. It's that time of the year to do all of those fine yearly tests and Dr. Owens set me up with everything, colonoscopy, and G.I. scope, she's going to set me up with a heart monitor for two weeks, MRI… Every six months she wants me to have an MRI in the next six months she wants me to do a mammogram, I need to go see a foot doctor, my osteoporosis Dr., and the dentist. I will be so glad when it's all over with. She brought me home and I rested for a bit before Rosa came in, she fed the fur babies and then put me to bed and fed me. She vacuumed and changed the guest bedroom bed for when David comes to visit, I can hear her in there vacuuming. I watched TV until I fell asleep.










Wednesday was a really nice day. Susan came in and gave me a nice long massage, believe me I needed it! Karen came in and we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath, she got me dressed and up in my chair. Robby and I took off for a cruise through Depot Park, up to the wharf, to the end of the strip in front of the boardwalk and back home. We rested for a while and then cruised on home, Drew and Trish going to come by for a barbecue. After they got here we realize that I had no propane so Drew just cooked everything on the stove and we ate outside. Rosa came in and fed the animals, put me to bed… I watched ninety-day fiancĂ© and Dr. pimple Popper until I fell asleep.

Thursday was a very exciting day! My brother and his son are coming for a visit. Karen came in and fed the hungry crew and then fed me, got me dressed and up in my chair. I took Robby for a cruise over to the wharf and back and then Dude and I headed downtown to meet Carol at Abbott center. After my appointment with Carol, we cruised down to my appointment with Jessica to get my hair done. After My appointment we cruised home and I could tell my brother was already here. We visited for a while and then went down to the little Mexican restaurant down the street and got something for all of us to eat, I love that place! I got a burrito, my mom got cheese enchiladas and my brother got a chimichanga. After dinner, Rosa put me to bed and my brother came down to visit and hook up my new go Pro camera, I'm so excited to try it out! We visited until we both just got too tired and I was fast asleep shortly after David went to his room.



Friday was a great day. Karen came in and fed the pups in the kitty. We did some personal care and then Karen got me dressed and up in my chair and my brother and I took the boys out for a cruise and to break in this new camera, I took a bunch of pictures and it's not as bad as I thought... Now I just need to figure out how to offload them from my camera to my Google account online, I'm sure there's a way but it will probably take me a couple of days to figure it out. We came back and Sara put me to bed and my mom and Dave ordered pizza, I asked them to just get me some Buffalo wings and a Greek salad but of course, I had to try one piece of pizza… It was so good! David drove to the airport to pick up his son JohnPatrick and I was just falling asleep when they got back but at least I got to say hello, everybody was exhausted and tomorrow's going to be a big day.














































Saturday was a really good day. Cindy came in and fed the crew and then fed me and got me dressed and up in my chair, Robby went to his puppy play date with his Woofpack buddies, I took Dude for a cruise down to the wharf and back and Cindy And David decorated the backyard for my cousin Kelly's surprise 50th birthday party. Her husband has been planning this for a while, he makes this dish that's pretty good… It includes a pork roast, kielbasa sausage, mashed potatoes, and sauerkraut. I went to the buttery in order to fruit tart and a cake so we could decorate it like the plates and napkins, this place is incredible!! We all head in the living room and when she opened the door she was surprised, her friend took her out to eat to keep her out of the way so we could decorate. We ate and had a really good time and everybody was still outside chatting when Sara got here to put me in bed. There wasn't much to do after that and she had to work for her other job which is overnight so she went home. I was having really hard spasms so I took a Lorazepam and some medical chocolate and before I knew it I was asleep. My brother came in to say goodnight, he's leaving really early in the morning.





























Sunday was another nice relaxing day. Cindy came in and fed the hungry animals and then fed me. I wanted to wake up in time to say goodbye to my brother and my nephew but I woke up too late and they were gone. I started watching a series called unbelievable, I was so into it that I watched it all day and I was finishing up the last of it when Sara came in, She fed the dogs and cat and got me something to eat just as the final episode in the series ended. She fed me, first my teeth and wash my face and headed on home. I watched 90-day fiancé the other way for a while and fell asleep.

1 comment:

betty said...

I watched Unbelievable about 2 weeks ago, Tammie. It was good. The party for your cousin sounded like fun! Love all your Halloween decorations! Looked like a good visit with your brother too! The pictures with your new camera are great!!!

betty