Monday, October 21, 2019

Decorating for Halloween…

Monday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and fed the hungry crew, we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath… I'm only taking one these days because I have a heart monitor on. On Monday personal care almost always takes most of the day so I ended up staying in bed, we play cribbage in the evening so I really don't get enough time to do anything so instead I stay in bed and rest. I watched TV and edited pictures most of the day so it went by fast. Rosa came in and fed the fur kids and then fed me. She vacuumed and cleaned up a little bit and then made a bowl of snacks for cribbage. My uncle and aunt, my mom and Claudia came over to play cribbage, it's so nice to be able to play cribbage and catch up at the end of every Monday.

Tuesday was a really fun day! Cindy came in and got me dressed up in my chair after she fed the hungry furry crew. I took Robby out for a cruise around Depot Park in back, he is in such a good mood these days and I love it! It just makes me so happy to see him getting around so well and in such a good mood, I really believe it is the CVD and the homemade bone broth. Cindy took me to Palo Alto medical clinic to get a heart monitor on for two weeks, I feel like so many people around me young and old are having strokes and afib and I just want to make sure that everything is okay. We came back to get everything set up for the CCI puppy play date, I have met so many incredible people through this event and I'm so glad that we started it. We had a really good group and the weather was excellent, we talked about the CCI Halloween party that we were going to have October 19, I think it's going to be so much fun and I can't wait! Rosa came in and fed the puppies and kitty and spent a lot of the evening helping me out with my decorations outside and cleaning up, I don't know what I would do without this lady! She got a new job and she is so happy and it just shows all over, I'm so thrilled! I listen to music and edited some pictures until I fell asleep.






Wednesday was a really good day! Susan came in and gave me a nice long relaxing massage! Karen came in and we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath, it felt so good! She got me dressed and up in my chair and I took Robby for a nice little cruise around Depot Park. We came home and I rested for a bit and then I took Dude out for a nice long cruise, he gets around a lot better than Robby and needs a lot more exercise. We cruised through the ballpark, down to the end of the wharf and back and then down to the end of the boardwalk and back… Practice a couple of commands and then came on home. I'm still trying to learn how to use the new GoPro but I know I will get it. Rosa came in and fed the hungry crew and put me to bed and fed me. She cruised around and did some straightening and organizing. I watched TV for a while and then fell asleep.

Thursday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and fed the hungry fur babies and then fed me and got me dressed and up in my chair. Thursday is always a good day because I'm usually up and out of the house by 10 AM. I took Robby for a cruise through Depot Park, over to the wharf, down alongside the boardwalk and back home. He just loves our walks and is always waiting at the door at 10 AM to make sure he's first. He's getting around really good these days and I'm so excited! We cruised back and I rested for a bit before I took Dude out for a cruise. We cruised through Depot Park, down to the end of the wharf and back, down through the end of the boardwalk and back and home. As we were cruising by the laundromat a young man poked his head out and said "I know you, you're famous around here" I looked around to see who he was talking to, he was looking right at me but he couldn't have been talking about me. He then said "I saw an interview with you during Shared Adventures" I actually saw that interview and I was a little bit proud of myself because usually, I'm not very good at talking in front of people, I know they edited the heck out of it but it did look good. That made my day! We cruised on home and hung around in the yard until Rosa came in to feed the crew and to put me to bed and feed me. I listen to music and edited photos for a while until I fell asleep.

































Friday was a really good day. Karen came in and fed the dogs and cat. We did some personal care and a nice long hot bath before she got me dressed and up in my chair. Robby and I took off for a nice long cruise around Depot Park a couple of times, down to the wharf and then home. After Joy came by to hang out for a while we rested for a while and then Dude and I took off for a nice long cruise to the end of the wharf and back, to the end of the boardwalk and back and we started cruising down Westcliff Drive but I had a feeling that pavement was awfully hot so we turned around and came back. My cousin's husband Tom took me to this really cool house a couple blocks down that was decorated for Halloween, it was so cool! I took a bunch of pictures and then we cruised back home. I watched TV for a while until Sara came in to feed the hungry animals and put me to bed and then fed me. She washed my face and brushed my teeth and then went home. I watch TV for a while, listen to music for a while and then played some games online before I fell asleep.
























Saturday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and fed the boys and girl and then fed me and got me dressed in up in my chair. The Woofpack came to get Robby and I took Dude out for a cruise through Depot Park and to the end of the wharf and back home. Scott and Jan came by to help decorate outside for Halloween, our first CCI North Bay area Halloween party is coming up… So exciting! Sara came in and fed the hungry crew, put me to bed and then fed me. She washed my face and brush my teeth and then went home and left me watching TV until I fell asleep.















Sunday was a nice relaxing day. Cindy came in and fed the fur babies and then fed me. I decided to stay in bed and relax for the day a little bit because I am exhausted and a little bit because tomorrow is going to be a long day. I caught up on my TiVo shows pretty much all day until Sara came in to feed the fur babies one more time had to feed me. She finished up the laundry and went home and I just watch TV until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

1 comment:

betty said...

That was a cool house you visited that was so decorated! Some people go out here to with Halloween decorations! Your decorations always look great too!

betty