Saturday, September 7, 2019

No company for a while…

Monday was a long day. Karen came in and fed the fur babies, I had a dentist appointment but I canceled it because I don't feel very good and my voice cut and in and out… I don't want to give anybody anything. I just relaxed all day long and got caught up editing my pictures and writing in my blog. I fell to sleep a couple times but I couldn't really sleep very long. Rosa came in and fed the crew and made me a sandwich and then I fell back to sleep again. We were supposed to play cards but my mom wasn't feeling well either so we canceled. Unfortunately, I didn't sleep very well at all so it was a really really long night of music, editing pictures, watching TV and trying to meditate myself to sleep… Nothing worked.

Tuesday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and fed the crew and then fed me and got me dressed in up in my chair. The Woofpack came to get Robby and Dude and I went out for a nice cruise up and down the wharf, I can't believe it's almost Halloween again and I love the way they decorate the wharf. I came back home and rested for a bit and then Cindy took me to my eye appointment, my doctor ordered some contacts so I can see how I'm going to look if/when I get my cataract surgery… Isn't that what you get when you get old?? I keep denying it but I guess I'm just getting old, I'm starting to have hot flashes and I think… I need to make an appointment with Dr. Owens and find out for sure. We came home and I rested until West came back with Robby, we hung out outside and tell Rosa came in. She fed the crew and then put me to bed, I'm just really tired these days but unfortunately, I can't sleep. I watched intervention for a while, listen to music, edited my pictures and wrote in my blog. I hope I sleep tonight.





















Wednesday was a pretty good day. Susan came in to give me a nice long massage, I slept through most of it but I always feel great after. Karen came in and we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath, is there any better way to start a morning?? she got me dressed and up in my chair and I took Robby out for a nice long cruise, he was feeling really good today and was practically trotting ahead of my chair… It makes me feel so good to look down and see him happy trotting beside me. We cruised through Depot Park, over to the wharf, down to the boardwalk and back… I know he's feeling good but I don't want to overdo it.  We cruised came back home and I rested for a bit and then Dude and I went out for a nice long cruise through Depot Park, down to the end of the wharf and back, down to the end of the boardwalk and back and as I was cruising back I texted Rosa to see if she wanted to meet me at the farmers market. The place that normally has the Paposa's was there but they were doing tacos, enchiladas, and tamales and said they were going to do different things every week. I tried a chicken taco and a pork Tamale and it was awesome! As we were cruising around I heard somebody say "hi Tammie" I turned around and there was Deborah, when I moved here to Santa Cruz she was the neighbor right next to my aunt and we got to know them pretty well… Really awesome people! We got what we needed and then cruised home and Rosa fed the hungry crew and then put me to bed. I was really tired and fell asleep right away but then I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep.



















Thursday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and fed the hungry crew at that fed me. She got me dressed it up in my chair and Robby and I took off for a cruise around Depot Park a couple of times so he could sniff and Pee until he has nothing left and then we cruised back home. I rested for a while and it took Dude out for a nice long cruise through Depot Park, down to the end of the wharf at back, down to the end of the boardwalk and back edit down to the end of the Wharf and back home. The boys and I hung out in the backyard for a while until Rosa came in. She fed the crew, put me to bed, got me something to eat, wash my face and brush my teeth and I was out.

Friday was a really great day. Karen came in and fed the fur crew, they are always first because they are the loudest. We did some personal care and a nice long hot bath and she got me dressed and up in my chair, I took Robby out for a cruise through Depot Park, over to the wharf, down the outside of the boardwalk and then back. Robby went to his couch in the living room and when I left he was looking out the window and resting. Dude and I took off for a cruise through Depot Park, down to the end of the boardwalk… It's the last concert of the year and I want to see if it's going to be as crowded as I think it is but it's not. We cruised down to the end of the wharf and back and then I came home to feed the dogs and Penny and then charge my Google Glass for a while before I headed back out again. I cruised back over to the boardwalk and luckily there still wasn't a lot of people so I found a place on the boardwalk in front of the stage and waited, I got there at 5 PM so I have an hour and 1/2 to wait for the concert to begin. I saw a couple of people that I usually see at the concerts and talk to them for a little bit, one guy's name is Joe and the other one I can't remember but they were both very sweet guys and asked me several times if I needed anything. Papa Doo Run Run is always the last band to perform at the bands on the beach, it goes by way too fast. The first set they only play for about 45 minutes but I hear that the last concert they play longer and it's a better light show because it's dark, I keep saying one of these days I'm going to stay and watch both shows just to find out. I cruised back home and rested for a bit before Sara came in and put me to bed. I ended my pictures for a while and then fell asleep listening to music.

















Saturday was a really long day. I was so exhausted and woke up so warm and cozy and comfortable in my bed and I just wanted to stay here all day so I did. Cindy came in and fed the hungry crew, got me something to eat and then she headed back out. I slept on and off it was really relaxing, usually when I stay in bed about noon or so I start getting antsy and wish that I could go out and cruise around. My cousin Rich and the girls came over to introduce us to their new puppy Iya, she is so adorable! Sara came in and fed everybody and then left, when I don't get up there's not much to do at night except feed me and the critters.






Sunday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and fed everyone that they got me dressed and up in my chair I took Robby out for a cruise around the park a couple of times and then back home. Dude went with Cindy and I over to Ross to see if they had any new Halloween decorations that I can't do without, While they did. Then we cruised over to Target to see if they had any tissue paper for a gift I need to pack up, when we got home we looked in the gift bag and there was a bunch of matching tissue paper so we didn't need to go out after all but it was too hot to do anything else. I rested for a bit until Sara came in to feed the hungry guys and gal, put me to bed and feed be, first my teeth and wash my face and left. I watched TV until I fell asleep.






1 comment:

betty said...

Hard to imagine it was the last concert of the summer. This summer went by too fast though we are still having hot weather here and will for the next month or so.

betty