Sunday, June 17, 2018

Now it's really starting to get hot outside…

Monday was a nice relaxing day. Karen came in and after she fed everybody we did some personal care edit a nice long hot relaxing bath, it wasn't really that hot outside but I just wanted to lay in bed rest. All the drama is over and Robby is feeling much better. I dozed on and off and it was so nice. Rosa came in and fed everyone had fixed me something to eat. My aunt, Claudia, my mom and I played cribbage… My uncle was just too exhausted so he stayed home. We played a couple of games and then my aunt came so I was just Claudia, my mom and I… I started out with five dollars and ended up with two dollars but we have fun. Everybody left and I watch TV until I was out.

Tuesday was an okay day. Cindy came in and fed the crew, got me dressed and up in my chair. Robby has an appointment with the dog I Dr. at 2 PM so we decided to clean out the cupboards in the garage, I didn't realize how many sets of pots and pans I have and just other random stuff that I got because I thought it would be a cool idea for the kitchen but my kitchen is really trying so it all ended up in the garage, some of it still in the package never opened. Omar came by, I think he started to get really busy and I think that's awesome! My aunt came over and brought Gunner to play with Dude for a while, they just run back and forth through the yard and have so much fun. I thought Robby's eye appointment was just going to be another routine check but it turned into a tumor removal. He sat one on his eyelid for a while and every other time when they looked at it they said it looked okay but keep an eye on but this time she said it starting to attach itself to the nerves? Something like that… They gave him a local, cut it out and froze it and it didn't even look like he felt a thing. We came home and of course she immediately ran to the dog run so I followed him back, he was rolling around and I thought it was cute until he noticed she was rolling around on his eye and when he looked at me I could see a little blood, they told me if it started bleeding just put a cold compress on his eye and it would stop… It stopped. Rosa came in and fed everybody and then put me to bed, I've been having my evening caregivers but on my sleep apnea machine and I find that I fall asleep pretty easily after they put it on. I remember watching a little bit of TV.














Wednesday was a pretty good day. I was getting so excited because Robby was feeling better, it's been a long week and 1/2 and so frustrating and heartbreaking. Susan came in and I got a nice long two-hour massage, I needed it so bad and it felt so great! When Susan comes in she lets out and feeds Robby and Dude so they won't drive us crazy during the massage, they usually drive us crazy during the massage anyways. Karen came in and fed Penny and then everybody was happy. We did some personal care and a nice long hot relaxing bath. Karen was going to take Robby for a little cruise up and down the street so Dude and I took off for a nice long cruise down Westcliff Drive, it's been so long since we have been out and about. Karen texted me and said that Robby threw up again so we turned around and came back home and I called the vet, they setup try only giving him enough food to take his pills and if it's still happening tomorrow will take him back in again… I thought he was turning the corner and getting better. We just hung out for a while and I practiced some commands with Dude, he gets so distracted so easily and pretty soon Robby will just come over and perform the command and try to push dude out of the way… I shouldn't laugh and I try not to but it's so darn cute. I guess it's good that they're both still practicing their commands, doing it at the same time saves time also. Rosa came in and fed the crew and then put me to bed and fix me something to eat, I almost fell asleep before dinner and then I fell asleep shortly after dinner. Most of the time when I fall asleep that early I wake up between 2 AM and 4 AM and then I can go back to sleep until right before my caregiver comes in.







Thursday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and got me up and dressed after she fed the boys and girl. Robby was doing pretty good so I was just going to let him rest for the day and Dude and I headed downtown for my appointment with Carol, my appointment seemed to go by faster and faster and I seem to be talking a lot more but I'm also feeling better and I think I'm finally learning a lot about myself and really trying to let stuff that I can't control go. After my appointment, we cruised back home so Dude and Gunner can play in the yard for a while. Today was Rose's son's graduation and they invited me, they are such a sweet family and I'm so thrilled that they include me. I cruised downtown to the auditorium and hung out with Rosa until they open the doors, she looks so happy and beautiful! After the graduation, everybody was standing up to leave and I started to panic a little bit, I always feel really uncomfortable in crowds like that. This really handsome young gentleman stepped in front of me and said "follow me, I'll get you out of here" he excused our way through the crowd and I thanked him and took off for home. I later found out that that was Rose's son Tony, I swear they happened most awesome family! They invited me to their house for a big barbecue but I was anxious to get home and back in bed. Karen came back in and fed everyone and put me back to bed.

Friday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and we did some personal care and a nice relaxing hot bath and I was ready for the day. She got me dressed and up in my chair and I took the boys simultaneously for a cruise around Santa Cruz but I have to be back home by 1 PM because the guy was coming out to fix my door, the button is not opening the door anymore and I don't want to be stuck outside when it starts getting really hot. He came and of course, there was absolutely nothing wrong and the buttons worked perfectly, that's the same thing that happened last week when I called to have them come out and fix the garage door so I guess we're just all crazy. It's worked really great ever since. Theresa came in and fed the hungry crew and put me to bed, I have been sleeping really good lately and I seem to be tired a lot… I don't know if I should be worried or not?


Saturday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and got me up and Robby took off for his playdate with the pack, he seems to be doing a little better what a relief. Dude and I took off for a cruise and we just ended up wandering all over the place, it was so nice in the day just went by way too fast. We cruised back to meet Robby and see how his day went, he looked really happy so we hung out in the driveway for a while until Theresa came to feed everyone and put me to bed.

Sunday was a pretty good day. I haven't been very good at writing every day in my blog because my Google Glass isn't working in the just doesn't seem to be anything new, I'm so bummed. Cindy came in and got me up after she fed the fur babies. I took Robbie for a 2-mile cruise and then came back for Dude and we took off to cruise for a while, we came back to hang out in the driveway for a while with Robby until Theresa came in to feed everybody and put me to bed.

1 comment:

betty said...

I'm glad to hear that Robby seems to be doing better! Sorry to hear about the problem with the Google Glass not working!

betty