Sunday, June 17, 2018

Google Glass died…

Monday was an okay day. I really lost some of my motivation when my Google Glass died, I know I have a picture of just about everything in Santa Cruz but I'm really sad that I will be up to take pictures anymore. Karen came in and fed the crew and then we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath. she got me dressed and up in my chair and Robby wasn't feeling so good again so my aunt brought over Gunner to play in the garden for a while with Dude while Robby and Penny watched from the porch. My brother Stanley came down for a while to hang out and drive around Ubering, pretty soon he's going to have to get an Oregon license plate and he will be able to drive here anymore. They've already bought a house and moved. Rosa came in to feed everybody and put me to bed, I was pretty much out right away.

Tuesday was a pretty busy day. Cindy came in and got me up after feeding everybody. I took Robby for a short cruise over to the wharf and back and then I took dude and we headed downtown to my appointment with Jennifer. After the appointment we came back at all the boys played in the yard for a while, it is so much fun to watch them and they are so goofy. Trish came over and we headed to the Saratoga Mountain winery to see the Barenaked Ladies concert. I usually see four concerts at this venue, if I see four the next year I get to buy tickets a couple of weeks before everybody else so I always sit in the same place. I usually see the Doobie Brothers, Chicago, Huey Lewis and the news but this year none of them were playing there so I bought the bare naked ladies and the temptations and the Four Tops, I asked my friend Roger if he wanted to go to two and he said yes. Everybody at this venue is always so nice and so helpful and every once in a while somebody remembers me from the previous years. The concert was awesome! After the concert, we cruised home and Rosa and her daughter Cindy came to put me to bed.


Wednesday was a pretty good day. Karen is off the rest of this week so Theresa agreed to fill in for her in the mornings. She came in and fed the animals and then fit me and got me dressed and up in my chair. Kent from Bailey's grooming came by to give the boys a bath. I took Robby for short cruise over to the wharf and back and then came to get Dude and then take him for a cruise. We came back here to meet Mariposa for an acupuncture treatment, I think I'm really starting to like this… I'm totally relaxed at the end of the session. Mariposa came in to give me some acupuncture, I love how relaxed I feel afterward. Rosa came in and fed everybody and put me to bed and then fed me. I watched TV for a while and then I was out.

Thursday was a pretty good day. It's Dudes third birthday! Theresa came in and fed everybody and got me up in my chair. I took Robby for a cruise to the wharf and down in front of the boardwalk and then back home. I got Dude and we took off downtown for my appointment with Jessica to get my hair done, where making it a little bit lighter for summer and she put some highlights. After the appointment, we cruised back home and Rosa fed everybody and they put me to bed and we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath, once again I was out right away when to put me back to bed.

Friday was a really really nice day. Theresa came in and fed everybody and got me up in my chair, tonight is going to be the first in the concert on the beach series and I'm so excited! Heather, Mariposa, Alex, and Sandra are going to come over for dinner and they were going to all go to the concert together, except for Mariposa I haven't seen Heather or Alex for a very long time… I haven't met Sondra yet. We had a really nice dinner, Alex stuffed chicken breast with guacamole and then wrapped bacon around it and cooked it… It was awesome! I also had some salami, prosciutto, cheese and crackers and sand are brought some chips and salsa. Heather and Mariposa brought a salad and I also had some Chia pudding and fruit for dessert after the concert. The concert was really awesome and of course was over way too fast, it was really good to hang out with these people again. We came back home and visited for a while and had some chia pudding and everybody was tired so they went home. Theresa came in and put me to bed and I was gone. I hope we can all get together and do this again!





Saturday was a nice relaxing day. It looked like it was going to be cold and overcast outside and I'm still really tired from a long week so I decided to stay in bed and rest for the day. Cindy came in and fed everybody and I think I slept on it off all day long. Omar came in with his friend JosĂ© and they put in the posts for the gate, I decided to move the gate more inside the driveway so somebody could park out front without having to open the gate and I think we're going to try another automatic gate… I hope it works out this time! I listen to some music and then watch some TV and I was out.

Sunday was a really great day. Father's Day! My cousin Rich was moved to a care facility and he wanted to invite everybody over for a Father's Day/birthday celebration. My uncles birthday was yesterday and mine is tomorrow so it was nice to be celebrating them all together again, we used to do that a lot in the past. Cindy came in and fed the fur babies and they got me up and in my chair and then I had half a bagel and some coffee. My aunt and uncle cook some ribs and my aunt made potato salad, macaroni salad and a fruit and vegetable tray. It was so nice to have the family back together again and we had a good time. We drove back over the hill and Theresa came in and put me to bed. I'm really sad that I don't have my Google Glass anymore and nobody else took pictures. I watched TV for a while I drifted off to sleep.

1 comment:

betty said...


Will you be getting a new Google Glass Tammie? Happy early birthday!

betty