Wednesday, May 9, 2018

It looks like summer is just around the corner…

Monday was a great day. Karen came in and fed everybody and we did some personal care and after a nice long hot bath, she got me dressed and up in my chair. The Woofpack came to get Robby and he couldn't wait to spend the day with the pack. Dude and I took off for a really long cruise through Depot Park, down to the end of Westcliff Drive and back and down to the end of the wharf and back. We waited for Robby and hung around in the driveway for a while until Cindy came in to feed everybody and put me to bed. I spent the evening editing the pictures I took with Google Glass, such beautiful pictures… I don't know what I'm going to do when there is no more Google Glass, I know will still be as beautiful but it just won't be as exciting going out knowing I cannot take pictures.



































Tuesday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and fed everybody and got me up for the day. I took Robby for a cruise through Depot Park and over to the wharf, as I was cruising down the wharf I heard somebody say hello TL and I glanced over and saw Vince and Margie… As I was talking to them I noticed that I had Robby with me and he was no longer certified to be in public places so after I told him I would meet them at the Woodie's Café I had to turn around and go home and get Dude and by the time I got back they were gone. We cruise up and down the wharf a couple times and then went over to cruise up and down the boardwalk, we haven't done that for a long time. We came on home and after Teresa fed the fur gang to put me to bed and fed me. I watched TV for a while and I just fell asleep.

Wednesday was another pretty good day. Susan came in to give me a nice long massage, it felt so good! Karen came in and fit the fur babies and then we did some personal care and of course a nice long hot bath… Such a nice way to relax in the morning. Robby and I took off for a cruise through the lagoon and down to the wharf and back before I got Dude to meet Theresa down at the farmers market, so choose cooking for me now it makes sense that she should help me pick out a menu for next week. Teresa put me to bed and made me a killer dinner of prawns, asparagus, beets and a salad. I listen to music until I fell asleep.





















Thursday was an okay day. Karen came in and fed everyone got me up and ready for the day. The Woofpack came to get Robby so Dude and I went for a nice long cruise through Depot Park, down Westcliff for quite a while, to the end of the wharf and back a couple of times and then back home. My Google glass wasn't working very well so I didn't get any pictures, I hope it works tomorrow. Cindy came in and fed everybody and put me to bed, I watch TV until I fell asleep.



Friday was really nice out. Karen came in and we get some personal care and a nice long hot bath before she got me dressed and up in my chair. I took Robby for a cruise through Depot Park and about halfway down the wharf before I noticed I had Robby with me again so we turned around and cruised down in front of the boardwalk and then headed back home to drop off Robby and pick up Dude. We cruised back through Depot Park and then down Westcliff, the weather is getting a little warmer so it's really nice to go down Westcliff Drive where there's always a nice breeze. We cruised down to the end of the wharf and back and then over to the boardwalk to see if there was a lineup of who was going to be on the stage, the stage was already finished but there was no lineup yet. We cruised back home and Theresa took me over to Safeway to get some prescriptions and then back home to feed the crew and put me to bed, I listen to music for a while and then I was out. I've been putting on my CPAP machine before my caregivers go home, usually around 6 PM to 7 PM… I sleep a lot better but I don't drink as much water because I'm afraid I will choke.

Saturday was a long relaxing day.  Cindy came in and fed everybody and clean out the refrigerator. The Woofpack came to get Robby so I decided to stay in bed, it was supposed to be overcast and windy and I'm about ready for a day off. I slept on and off all day, it felt great! Omar came by to put a plant shelf above the small window in my room, it put one above the large window last week. I decided to take down the curtain rod and the curtains because they kept getting messed up and nobody would fix it, made me nuts! My aunt came over and said that Lexi had her baby at 4:15 PM, mama, and baby are doing great! Brielle made her grand entrance at 4:13pm! She’s 7lbs 8oz and 19 3/4inches! Theresa came in and fed the crew and they put me to bed and fed me. I wasn't really tired as I slept on and off all day.








Sunday turned out to be a really nice day. Robby wanted to lay on the Chase in the living room so Dude and I went for a cruise through the lagoon where I ran into my neighbor Chrissa and her six-month-old new baby, I met her here at one of the neighborhood barbecues when she was pregnant with her husband Charlie. We Chris a little further and I ran into a lady that I run into every once in a while and she asked me if I knew Roger, he had a dog from CCI that just passed away named Onyx and I was asking her if he was thinking about getting a new one and she said he talks about it sometimes. While I was talking to her a little animal Poking its head through a hole in the dirt and looking around, I tried to get some pictures but you can't see them very well. We cruised up to see the new garden area, Down Bay St., Park, down Westcliff Drive, down to the end of the wharf and back, down to the boardwalk where I ran into Vince… He is always to so much fun to talk to and he always has lots of great stories. I decided to head home and I heard somebody say "hi Tammie" and I turned around and there was Bob getting into his van, he was there helping out the Ride a Wave crew, they take kids with all abilities out surfing. I always love to watch the kids, they have so much fun, and the adults have fun helping and watching the kids. He said there was another one on the 19th so I marked it on my calendar so I can go and take some pictures. We cruised home and Theresa fed everybody and then put me to bed and I was out.






















































1 comment:

betty said...

You do take great pictures with the Google Glass, Tammie. What a beautiful baby Brielle is and such a pretty name!

betty