Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I think it's going to be a little warmer this week…

Monday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and fed the crew and they fed me and got me up in my chair, Karen is on vacation for a couple of weeks so Cindy is filling in. The Woofpack came to pick up Robby so Dude and I took off for a cruise through Depot Park and down Westcliff Drive, I quit going down Westcliff Drive so much and I don't know why but I'm back. We cruised down to the end of the wharf and then back home, I have an acupuncture appointment with Mariposa. I can just feel my shoulders and my arms relax during acupuncture, it's so awesome! I didn't even realize that I tighten up my arms and my shoulders all the time… I'm going to work on that. Theresa came in, she's filling in for Rosa while she's out and while Cindy is filling in for Karen… My psychologist says that keeping track of all the caregivers and hours since the will keep my brain in good shape. Theresa put me to bed and I watched TV for a while and drifted off to sleep.






























Tuesday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and fed the fur babies and they fed me and got me dressed and up in my chair. Omar came in and we talked about some things out in the yard and then I took off with Dude for a cruise while Robby stayed here and hung out with Omar, both of the dogs just adore him… I think you need to dog. We cruised through Depot Park and down Westcliff Drive, it's just getting more and more beautiful with all of the ground coverings growing. People are getting so creative, I saw these three guys in wetsuits and it looks like they took some sticks and string and went out into the shallow part of the ocean and they were trying to catch fish, I watched for a while and one guy actually caught one. We cruised down to the end of the wharf and then back home for we all hung out in the yard, Robby just loves laying out in the yard and Dude likes to run around and see what he can eat. Teresa came in and fed everybody and they put me to bed. I just watched TV until I dozed off.










































Wednesday was another long day but it was relaxing. I heard Dude about 5 AM throwing up in his kennel, I tried to text my mom but she was asleep. I decided to stay in bed and give the little guy some rest. I lost a lot of people's court is the mother shows that have stacked up on TiVo. Theresa came in and fed the crew and got me something to eat. She looked kind of early and my mom and Kelly went over to my aunt and uncles so it was really nice listening to music really loud. When they came back I talked to my mom for a while and then I faded out.

Thursday was an okay day. Cindy came in and fed the crew and then fed me and got me dressed it in my chair. The Woofpack came to get Robby and Dude and I took off downtown for my appointment with Carol, That went by really fast and then we took off to cruise through Depot Park and over to the wharf. We cruised down to the end and back a couple of times and then it was time to go home. Theresa came in and we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath. I watched TV for a while and eventually drifted off to sleep.

Friday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and said everyone and got me up in my chair. I took Robby for a cruise through Depot Park, down in front of the boardwalk and then back home. I took Dude and we cruised through downtown and over to my appointment with Jennifer, we were really early and it's a good thing because she came out to get me early… I don't really fit in the shop very well so I usually wait outside. It always is so nice and fresh and clean when I get out of there. We cruised over to the wharf, down to the end and back, and then over to the boardwalk and then home.  I'm noticing all these new bicycle parking stands that have rental bicycles on them, I'm thinking it could be a good idea what it could be a big disaster… I'll have to look into it a little bit more. I was really tired and I just wanted to go to bed. Theresa came in and fed the fur babies and then put me to bed and I think I was out before she left.




















Saturday was a really good day. Cindy came in and fed everyone and got me dressed and up in my chair. The Woofpack came to get Robby so Dude and I cruised around Santa Cruz for a little while and then came back to hang out with Robby for a while and then went to dinner with my mom and my cousin, we have tickets to go see the Santa Cruz Derby girls. I remember when I was younger my mom watched the Derby girls, I think they were like the bay area bombers or something like that… It was a lot more violent back then. We got home and Theresa put me to bed and I was out before she left.

























Sunday was a great day! Mother's Day! Cindy came in and got me dressed up in my chair and everyone was fed. We were supposed to go up to my cousin's house on Bear Creek Rd. but he called and said it was a little cold and misty so we decided to just have dinner here, my mom and Kelly made some awesome enchiladas, Spanish rice, and a salad.  My uncle Dick, aunt Kathy and Rich came over and Rich brought his new puppy… All the puppies got along great and she is so adorable and smart. Theresa came in and put me to bed and we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath, that usually makes me feel better but for some reason, my stomach is in bad shape. A little piece of medical marijuana chocolate and it felt better and I was out.























1 comment:

betty said...

Good that all the dogs got together well; sounded like a nice Mother's Day with all that delicious food! Hard to imagine summer is just around the corner!

betty