Monday, May 21, 2018

Cooler weather?? When is Sommer going to start…

Monday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and fed the crew and got me dressed and up in my chair. The Woofpack came to get Robby and he was raring to go, he loves the pack so much. Dude and I took off for a nice long cruise through Depot Park and down Westcliff Drive, such beautiful waves, and clouds. I'm seeing a lot more of these "tourist bikes" I'm not even sure what they're called but I'm sorry to see them pop up everywhere in Santa Cruz. They look like a good idea but then I remember how trashed everything gets, I hope it works out… It's definitely an easy way to spot tourist LOL. On the way home I cruised by my uncle's house to take pictures of my aunts garden, it is so lush and beautiful I can't wait to dig in. We cruised home and Theresa came in to feed everybody and put me to bed. I kinda like having the option of going to bed as early as I want but it's also nice to stay up late sometimes. Lee and Claudia are still on vacation so and end up not playing cards, it's kind of a good thing because I was really sleepy and relaxed and I watched TV and drifted off in no time.













































Tuesday was a pretty good day, really cold and windy. Cindy came in and after feeding, everyone got me up and in my chair. She took my van down to ocean Honda to get a recall and some general maintenance done on my van. While she was doing that I took Robby out for a cruise through Depot Park, down to the wharf and over in front of the boardwalk… He is such a sweet boy! Omar came in to make some watering bowls for the dogs and it looks so awesome! Robby hung out here with him while I took Dude out for the same cruise except we went down to the end of the wharf and back and through the boardwalk. While we were down at the end where nobody was around we practice a few commands, he's so smart and sweet! We cruised back home and Theresa drove Omar to pick up my van. After she got back to bed everyone and Mariposa came in for an acupuncture treatment, I always feel so nice and relaxed after I think next time I'm going to try it in bed because I'm always a little exhausted after. Yesterday Theresa made some killer chicken and vegetable soup so I think I'll have that again for dinner. She also made some chocolate chia putting, my favorite dessert. I watched TV for a while and then I was out.



















Wednesday ended up to be another day resting in bed. Cindy came in and fed the crew and got me dressed in up in my chair, I had an appointment with Jessica at 11 AM to get my hair did. Just as she got me in the chair my leg bag busted and got everything wet, I was supposed to leave in like five minutes and that was obviously not going to happen. I called the salon and left a message and told them that my chair wasn't working right and I need to go back to bed, they called back immediately and asked if I would be comfortable with Jessica coming to my house, how sweet is that?? Since I was going to be stuck in my bed it wasn't really possible but what a sweet thought. I just watched TV rest of the day until Theresa came in and fed the crew and then got me something to eat and again I watched TV until I fell asleep.

 Thursday was a pretty good day. Theresa came in, Cindy is on vacation for a week, and got me up after she fed everybody took me over to Costco to get a few things… I don't think I have ever gone to Costco and only got a few things LOL. As usual, I'm pretty sure I got way too much stuff but I just can't help myself. We were going down the drinks I'll and I heard Theresa say "oh my God!" I turned around and Dude had pooped all the way down the aisle, he didn't even stop… He was traveling while he was pooping. She cleaned it up and I had some baby wipes in my backpack so it was pretty plain, unfortunately, there were no garbage cans so she put the bags of poop in one of the bags on the back of my chair and of course by the time we got home we both forgot about it.  I took off for a while with Dude and we cruised down to the end of the wharf and back, down Westcliff Drive a little bit and then back and then down to the end of the wharf again where I ran into my friend Vince, I always love talking to him so much. We cruised back and watch the fire department do some drills in the parking lot of Depot Park. We cruised home to wait for Rosa, it's her first night back. She put me back to bed and I was out.
















Friday I decided to just stay in bed and rest for the day, my stomach was a little upset and I know that tomorrow is a big day… Our CCI South Bay Chapter barbecue here at my place. Teresa came in and after she fed everybody did some personal care and a nice long hot bath and then she went home for the evening, it was nice to have some time to relax and watch a couple of movies until Rosa came in and I was still having stomach problems and had an accident, she cleaned me up and I felt a lot better and eventually I drifted off. It just seems like there's a lot of stress and anxiety the last couple of days, I don't know if it's because of the barbecue or because of everything else. It seems like everything goes along smoothly and then all of a sudden everything files up and I just don't know how to calm myself down, there's nothing I can do about it and I know it but I just can't stop.

Saturday was a really good day. Theresa came in and got me up and I kept smelling something really bad, I thought it was me but we didn't have time to put me back to bed and check it out so I thought I'm just going to have to stay outside in the open air and try not to bug anybody… I hate when that happens. The barbecue was really nice, about eight people showed up and there were six CCI dogs all playing and having fun together. Of course, it was way too much food and nobody really wanted to take anything back so it all ended up in my refrigerator. Everybody had a really nice time and after the barbecue, we came back in the house and I could still smell that awful smell, Theresa looked in the back of my chair and there were the bags of poop from Costco, they never got thrown away. All day I was so self-conscious and embarrassed and it wasn't me at all. She put me to bed and then took off for the evening, I spent the evening listening to music and editing the pictures from the barbecue.














































Sunday was a nice long day. I still didn't feel very good so I decided to stay in bed and just relax all day, I wish I could've slept… When I don't feel good all I want to do is sleep. Theresa was again working a double shift softer she fed everyone we did some personal-care and a nice long hot bath and I just rested and watched TV for the rest of the evening until I fell asleep.

1 comment:

betty said...

I do like those water bowls! So very cute! Looked like a fun barbecue!

betty