Friday, March 9, 2018

More purging and organizing…

 Monday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and fed the dogs and cat and then fitted me, we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath.  Daniel came by to adjust some of the programs/stuff on my chair. Every time I would tilt back in public and lose track of time the chair shuts off every 20 minutes and I am stuck, I had to ask a stranger to help me turn my chair back on. Jan and her daughter were going to come over with their CCI puppies and have a play date but of course, it started raining so we decided to reschedule. Karen got me dressed and up and since Robby was with his buddies at the Woofpack we took off for a nice long cruise through Depot Park and down Westcliff Drive to the second dog beach and then back home, it was really cold so I wanted to warm up and rest for a bit before we started out again. We cruised back through Depot Park and down to the end of the wharf and back before we came home, I like to be here when Robby gets back from his cruise with the pack. I got to say hello to my handsome friend Rafael, takes care of the firms at Depot Park, he is such a sweet man. Just as we got back home my aunt came over and we did some more work on my Quicken/Bank of America/PayPal account, it's looking pretty good. Rosa came in and fed everybody and put me to bed and I watched Daddy's Home and I was out.



Tuesday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and fed everybody and got me up and we took off for a long day of running errands. First, we stopped at statewide storage, I'm trying to get all of my accounts to come directly out of my account instead of my credit card, I didn't realize how much everything was running up my credit card. Then we stopped by State Farm to see why they're charging me AND my mortgage some of the payments.  After that, we cruised over to Talya's to pick up my food for the month. Then we cruise over to Best Buy to get a new monitor, the monitor that shows my cameras just died a couple of days ago. Then over to Safeway's for some groceries and finally to panda express for some food I definitely should not eat. We cruised back and I hung out with the boys for a while until Rosa came in, she fed everybody and put me to bed and I was out pretty quick. I woke back up with a start for some reason, I can't remember if I was dreaming or not. Rosa came in to take the boys out one last time before she went home and I saw my bedroom door open and Cindy peaked in with Tomon, she must've come in the front door just as her mom went out the back door so I only heard one door chime. We visited for a while and then they went home. I listen to music for a while and then fell asleep.

Wednesday was a pretty good day. Susan came in and I got a nice long massage, it had been almost a month and it sure felt great. Karen came in and we did some personal care and a nice long hot relaxing bath, she got me dressed up in my chair. My friend Jan and her CCI puppy Hera came to visit for a while, we visited while the dogs find out in the driveway and played. We talked about having some barbecues during the summer and I can't wait, I just love that I have this big beautiful yard to have barbecues. My mom took Robby for a walk so Dude and I took off for a cruise down to the end of the wharf and back, it was really too cold to do much more. My Google glass has not been working very well and I'm so bummed because the clouds over Westcliff Drive and the wharf were really gorgeous! Rosa came in and put me to bed after feeding everyone, I watch TV for a while and then some my older brother sneak in. He drives Uber and sometimes if his troubles bring him close to us he just comes on over the hill and stays a couple of days. I watched TV for a while and fell asleep.
















Thursday was a really nice day. Karen came in and got me up after she fed everybody and the Woofpack came and took Robby, even though it was raining off and on. We cruised down through Depot Park and that it started really raining so we just went downtown to wait for my appointment with Carol my psychologist at 11 AM.  It was pouring so hard I decided to stop under the cover of one of the buildings, it was a laundry mat and across the street is my favorite little hole in the wall Mexican restaurant. I guess the owner saw me across the street and grabbed his umbrella and came running over to see if I wanted to borrow it or come inside the restaurant for a little while… How sweet is that?? I thanked him and told him that I had an appointment downtown, he said I could take the umbrella and bring it back afterward and I explained to him that I wouldn't be able to hold onto it but that was such a sweet thought. I got in the elevator, it's really really small, and it went up about 2 inches and I heard a big clunk… I should've taken that as a sign, who wants to do that twice?? So I did it again and then just texted Carol and told her the elevator was broke and asked if she wanted to reschedule. Somebody must've told them upstairs that I was waiting by the elevator because one of the ladies came down and said she would go up in the elevator with me and she told everybody in the office where she was in case we never showed up LOL. She took me up in the elevator and there were two people waiting at the top, so sweet! When I got to my appointment with Carol I was soaked so after my appointment I decided to just come home and ask my mom if she would drive me down to my second appointment with Jennifer to get waxing and a facial. I was glad I had my mom take me because it just started pouring, I know we need the rain but I only had an appointment one day this week and that's the day it rains. After my appointment with Jennifer and on the way back I turned the heater way up in my room and it felt so good when I got back. My mom parked van just as they were bringing Robby back so we just hung out and watched TV until Rosa came in. Rosa put me to bed and then had to go back to her other job because three people called in sick, she is going to be exhausted but luckily she has tomorrow off. My brother made sausages and sauerkraut, it was so yummy! Later on, my brother brought me some decaffeinated coffee and a couple of maybe payday candy bars, those are my absolute favorite! I wiggled around for a while but eventually went to sleep.

Friday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and said the crew and that it was time to do some personal care and a nice long hot bath, it didn't go very well and I still felt bloated and had a headache so I decided to just stay in bed, it's supposed to rain all day. Guess what?? It didn't rain, I can't believe it! I'm getting up tomorrow and if it rains I'm just going to wander around the house and go to bed early. I slept most of the day so I hope I'm able to sleep tonight. My brother took my mom to her doctor's appointment and then they went over to Santa Cruz diner and brought me back a California turkey club sandwich and fries, it was so good! I watched TV for a while and then fell asleep.

Saturday was another relaxing day. It was supposed to rain all day again and of course, I believed the weather forecast and didn't get up and it did rain but not a lot. Cindy came in and fed the fur babies and the Woofpack came to get Robby for his puppy playdate, I feel so bad for Dude on the days I don't get up but I will make it up to him on Monday. Cindy and I went through the closet in the living room and halfway through the closet in the spare bedroom so I feel like I accomplished a lot, I didn't get rid of a lot of stuff this time but I did some. Omar came in and put the monitor for the surveillance cameras on the other side of the room so it's closer to me when I'm in bed, I should've done this a long time ago. I got a little bit bigger monitor and it looks awesome! Theresa came in and did some laundry and then fed everybody and rolled me over to change my position a little, I don't know if I'm going to be able to stand one more day in bed… Especially if it's going to be nice outside which it is supposed to be. I really want to keep going with cleaning everything up so I like to stay in bed one more day but we will see.

Sunday was another long day. I decided to stay in bed so we can work more on uncluttering and organizing my house, it's really driving me crazy and I cannot wait until it's done. Cindy came in and we cleared off the rest of the shelves in the bathroom and got rid of a lot of stuff, they even have three empty shelves now. Teresa came in and did another couple of shelves but she wasn't feeling very well so she went home early, that's okay with me… It's just more time to myself. If it caregivers here are so much lately I feel like I never get any time to myself. She fixed me dinner and went home to rest. It's driving me crazy without my Google Glass, I keep forgetting to write in my blog.

No comments: