Tuesday, March 20, 2018

More rain coming this week…

Monday was a really good day. Karen came in and fed everybody and then we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath and then some more personal care. I think I need to cut down on the Chia pudding, it figures that I finally find something that's good for you and I can't eat it as often as I want. The Woofpack came to get Robby so it was just Dude and me cruising around. We cruised through Depot Park and down Westcliff Drive, I was so excited about my Google Glass working again I just wanted to take pictures all day. When I got down to the dog park I ran into Jerry and he said that was going to rain so we turned around to come back, I took as many pictures as I could on the way back down Westcliff Drive and I went down the wharf about halfway but it started to get really cold and it was starting to sprinkle so I decided I better come home. We got back and waited for Robby and then we just found out and waited for Cindy, Rosa is going to be off work for a while so Cindy is going to fill in. She fed the boys and girl and then put me to bed and fed me, I just finished eating when my uncle and aunt came over to play cards… They set up the table and chairs and got everything ready. Claudia came in with banana muffins, she makes the best muffins and then my mom came down and we played… I lost four dollars but it was fun. I was really tired so I fell asleep right away.






























Tuesday was a pretty good day, it rained a lot. Cindy came in and fed the fur babies and then fit me and got me up. I would've stayed in bed but I needed to do some shopping, I wanted to get everything ready for St. Patrick's Day. We found almost everything we needed to make the corned beef and cabbage and the pistachio pudding cake I saw on the TV show right this minute, it looks incredible! We stopped at Safeway to get a couple of prescriptions for my Mom and get the rest of the stuff for the pudding cake… I LOVE pistachio anything. We came back and she put me to bed and fed me dinner, I got some Chinese food at Safeway and I didn't get sick. Trish came over to talk to me for a while, my aunt came over also. I think somebody's been following me around when I go out and it makes me really nervous and scared so I wanted to ask what I could do about this behavior, I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings but it really scares me. I don't really want anybody to know where I live. I was really nervous about talking to anyone so I had some medical chocolate and I felt really stone but it did settle my stomach. I didn't get much sleep because I kept looking at the surveillance cameras. I'm almost afraid to go out anymore but I can't do that! I think I fell asleep finally about 5 AM.

Wednesday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and fed the crew and we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath. She got me up in time for me to cruise downtown for my appointment to get my hair done. After my appointment I cruised back home and hung out with Robby and dude in the driveway for a while, the sun actually came out for a while. I didn't take my Google glass because it was supposed to rain again all day and I figured I wouldn't really get any pictures. Cindy came in and fed everybody and then put me to bed, I hope I sleep tonight. I listen to a lot of meditation and used my Muse meditation band and I felt a lot better. I just need to make myself relax and meditate more because I really believe it works.

Thursday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and fed everybody before she got me up. The Woofpack came to get Robby and he gladly went with them. Dude and I took off for short words before my appointment downtown but ended up coming back home because I forgot my glasses after I got my glasses we cruised around downtown for a little while before I met up with Carol my psychologist. Every once in a while something will pop into my head and it will let me understand a little bit more about me. I've been wanting for a long time to get my house organized and get rid of a lot of stuff I don't need/use and once I started it it's going great and I wish I would've done it sooner. It's the same reason I haven't started using my FES exercise cycle and a lot of other things that I put off starting in my life. I'm afraid that if I start something and for some reason, it's not able to get done like I wanted to so I really try not to start anything. Once I realize that it's a lot easier, 56 years old and I'm still learning about myself. We cruised back home, we had about 10 minutes before it was supposed to start raining again, as soon as I got in the door it started raining really hard and it rained really hard for the rest of the day. Cindy came in and of course that everybody and put me to bed I'm not as anxious as I was last night so hopefully, it's going to be a good night and I'll be able to get lots of sleep.

Friday turned out to be a gorgeous day. Karen came in and after she fed the kids we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath. After she got me dressed and up in my chair I took Robby for cruise through the lagoon but everything was so soggy we had to turn around and go back through Depot Park and then down Westcliff Drive it was such a warm beautiful day and I noticed a bunch of people gathered in one area looking over into the ocean, usually that means there's an otter, a dolphin or whale… Sure enough, it was a whale that was really close to the edge. I talked to one guy for a bit and we were wondering if it sick and that's why it's so close to the shore but eventually it moved on and went back out to sea. We cruised back home and I exchanged puppies and Dude and I went out for a cruise through the lagoon, back down Westcliff Drive, down to the end of the wharf and back and then home. Theresa was doing laundry and making dinner, she is an awesome cook. Although I really like Talya and she is been so helpful to me it just doesn't seem to be working out for her to cook once a month, she puts everything in Mason jars in the freezer which is awesome but there are many times when something in the refrigerator runs out and the caregivers don't remember to put something from the freezer into the refrigerator so I have nothing to eat so I'm going to try just going to the store and getting whatever looks good at the time and cooking that. In the morning I've been having chicken sausage, sautéed spinach with cactus, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes… I decided to quit the pudding for a while to see if that's what's making the personal care take longer. Karen put some corn beef and cabbage in the crockpot along with carrots, pearl onions and baby carrots and a big note on there that says "please turn off at 7:45 PM" my mom came down at 11 PM and it was still on so she turned it off and by the next morning everything looked really soggy and didn't taste very good. Luckily my aunts across the street was making the same thing so I will get to try some. Karen made this awesome pistachio pudding cake with Cool Whip pistachio frosting and pistachios on the top, it was so delicious!  She also made me some green Jell-O, I love green Jell-O! Since I can't have Chia putting for a while I'll have to stick to jello. After Theresa put me to bed I watch TV most of the night and did eventually fall asleep.





























Saturday was a long and boring day. It was supposed to rain all day but of course, it didn't. I decided to stay in bed and as it turns out it's a good thing because my chair never got charged, I went about 10 miles yesterday. The Woofpack came to get Robby so Dude and I just hung out, I know it's not Dudes favorite thing to just hanging out and I probably should've got up but I didn't. Theresa came in and fed everybody and finished up the laundry. Another night of no sleep, I tried really hard not to sleep all day so I will sleep at night but sometimes I just can't and this was one of those nights.

Sunday was a good day. Cindy came in and fed the kids and gotten dressed and out for the day. I took Robby out first, I wanted to go see how the project at the lagoon was going and I know they're not there on the weekends… I hate going by there and making them move their stuff but I'm so curious what they are making. I took some more pictures and I'm going to send them to Trish and see if Andrew knows anything about it, Andrew works for Parks and Recreation but he's off right now. We cruised through Bay St., Park, down Westcliff Drive for a little bit and then back to rest for a while and then I grabbed Dude, my mom goes for a walk in the afternoon so she will take Robby again. Dude and I cruised through Depot Park, about halfway down Westcliff Drive, over to the wharf and then back home. It was such a beautiful day to take pictures. Theresa came in and fed everybody and put me to bed, I don't know why I'm so anxious frustrated these days. I watched TV for a while then eventually fell asleep.



































































No comments: