Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A new puppy for our puppy play dates...

Monday Stanley and Corinne came back down for another visit. We were going to try to plan on going to the Monterey Bay aquarium but it didn’t look like that was going to happen. Corinne and I went down to rent a couple of videos and Corinne made an awesome dinner of oven fried chicken, bake potatoes and a huge cup cake for dessert.

Tuesday was massage Day. Susan is going on vacation for a couple of weeks and Kimberly is going to fill in for her. After I got up Stanley, Corinne and I went to Mobos for sushi, as usual it was awesome.

On Wednesday Stanley and Corinne took off to go home, their visits are always too short. Teresa took Robby and I to the Lions Club in Los Gatos for an update. We were there a year ago to thank them for their help in expediting my application for Robby, I can’t believe it’s been a year already. They are always so nice and very funny and I’m seriously thinking about joining. I met a guy named Gary who owns a pet store in Los Gatos called pet people, the kind of food that I get for Robby is really hard to find so I was so excited when he said that they carry it, we stopped by on the way home to grab a bag. They always do so much for so many people, I love to follow them on face book. We had a really nice lunch and Robby did a couple of demonstrations, of course he looked so happy doing it and he did everything perfect. After that we went to the happy Dragon in Los Gatos. My uncle is always telling Teresa how wonderful it is so we stopped by on our way through and of course found some great bargains. My bed hasn’t been working very well, the functions on one side cut in and out and I keep meaning to call but you know how that goes? Tonight a totally died and none of the functions at all would work. I called Hill-Rom but of course it was too late to send someone out and none of the things they had me try over the phone worked, that’s what I get for procrastinating. Hopefully they will be able to send somebody out tomorrow, it’s usually something really simple.

Thursday I had a lot of appointments to wait for sign didn’t get to do too much interaction with the puppy. My kitchen Fossett has not been working very well for a while so my aunt ordered me to say what that she has, it is awesome. There was an extra hole in the sink so I’ve decided to put in a hot water faucet for tea, I drink tea every night. The guy came out to fix my gate. My aunt accidentally left her car and the way of it closing and instead of it bouncing back open it scratched her truck, it is supposed to bounce back open... it’s very dangerous if it does not. They fixed that and made sure that everything else was okay. The guy from Hill-Rom came out to fix my bed and of course after pressing a couple of buttons there was nothing wrong with it, I knew that was going to happen but I was so thrilled that it was working. Teresa and I decided to go to Costco but it was so packed and there was no place to park so we decided to forget it. We came back and I took a long hot bath and went to bed and felt great.

Friday I wasn’t feeling very good, really bad headache again, so I stayed in bed. I thought I was over this cold but I think not, now I’m losing my voice. I don’t get sick very often so I’m thankful for that but I never got sick I would be a lot happier, I guess we are never satisfied? I slept most of the day so I hope that I’m able to sleep tonight. I feel bad for Robby but Cassidy and Heather played with him for a while and I will make it up to him tomorrow.

Saturday turned out to be a pretty productive day. I’ve been meaning to go over to Costco for a while and I finally made it. Came back home and got up in the standing frame, I haven’t been able to do that for a while and it really felt great. It’s still way too cold to cruise around and I feel bad for Robby but we play in the house and in the driveway as much as possible. Tomorrow is puppy play date.

Sunday of course was puppy play date. It was really cold but Teresa offered to drive us and Karen came along to take pictures. We finally got to meet or Ozzy and all three of the dogs got along great, I can’t wait to see the pictures.

‎"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
- Gilda Radner

1 comment:

betty said...

That does always seem to happen, doesn't it Tammie? When the repair person comes, suddenly everything is working just fine. Glad though that it worked out like that for your bed. Hopefully the weather will warm up a bit so you can enjoy some outside cruising around. We are supposed to be in the mid 70s by the weekend. Hope you feel better too with your cold.

I am moving next week so I'll be out of touch for a bit, so take care of yourself!

betty