Friday, June 26, 2009

Father's Day...

Father’s Day was really great, I was born on Father’s Day and I have always been really proud of that... of course because I was daddy’s little girl. My cousin Rich, his wife Vanessa and their for kids came over and brought me a picture of the new baby cupped in my cousin Rich’s hands, it was so adorable. My brother Stanley and his family also came down to celebrate Father’s Day. He left Robert, David and Corrine here for a couple of days while he and his wife celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary. We went to Mobo’s for Japanese food, you can’t say sushi in front of the boys, then we went to go see the movie up, it was an awesome movie. We rented a couple of movies and just hung out.

1 comment:

betty said...

so glad you had a nice time, Tammie; I hear that UP movie is cute; glad you enjoyed it!!

betty