Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm not getting the flu, I'm not getting the flu...

The last couple of days I have been feeling a little sluggish so I decided to stay in bed today and rest, although I did take a bath with Dr. Bonner's eucalyptus soap. Everybody around me has the flu and I really do not want it. I always think that I'm going to stay in bed and relax and watch movies but it never happens, the phone starts ringing and people stop by.
I'm sure that by tomorrow morning I will be so restless from staying in bed that I will make myself do something, maybe go to see a movie. Friday I have an appointment with Claudia to get a manicure and a pedicure, that always makes me feel better.

1 comment:

betty said...

sure hope you aren't getting sick; so many bugs going around; lots of rest and fluids and vitamin C, that's my remedy when I think I'm getting sick

betty