Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Resting and watching movies...

Today I ended up staying in bed. Susana was supposed to be here for three hours but she woke up late so she was only here for two hours, it's really cold outside anyway so I'm nice and warm and watching movies on pay-per-view. For some reason I woke up this morning with a sore neck so I took a muscle relaxer and it really wiped me out. Heather and Cassie came by so I did have a little visit from the outside world.
Whenever I see business windows painted for the holidays I always think how cool it would be to have my windows painted, there is always a name in the corner with a phone number so I saw one and I liked at Jack's, a hamburger place downtown, so I called. The lady called me back and said that she would do private homes so she is going to come out the next nice day that we have, probably Thursday, and paint my windows... I'm so excited.

1 comment:

betty said...

how fun to have your windows painted! you'll have to say what the scene is that you will want painted!!

it is cold here!! I think spending the day in bed watching movies is a good way to spend one!

betty