Monday, June 30, 2014

It's officially summer…

 Monday was just another day's stuck in bed, I'm hoping these last two days in bed will allow me to get up for the rest of the week. I watched the series Fargo, creepy but cool. I was hoping that they would have more than one season but it looks like almost everybody was killed off, the main people anyway. I also watched a bunch of shows that I had on TiVo. I didn't want to sleep all day because then I wouldn't sleep at night and I would much rather sleep at night. Rosa came in and fed Robby and I and wanted the plants around the driveway. I'm really glad that I got rid of a lot of my plants that need a lot of water in the really really love the way my yard is looking.

Tuesday was a really great day. I got up, of course it's always a great day when I get up, and one with Teresa and Omar to the succulent garden to pick out some plants for around the property, and having such good luck with succulents and I'm so excited… For some reason everything else has always died. Everywhere I looked I saw a variety of succulent that I wanted. After that we went over to Phil's Fish market for lunch, I've only been there a couple of times and the place is always packed no matter what time. I decided to get a crab sandwich and I wasn't really thrilled with it, you didn't really have any taste. I kept seeing the lobster rolls go by and they looked amazing, they had big hunks of claw meat on the top… Next time that's what I'm going to get. I came home and rested for a while before Rosa got here, I wasn't feeling very good and then I realized I forgot to take my diabetes pill after I ate so I took it and within a couple of hours I felt much better. We did some personal care I got to take a nice long hot bath, perfect end to a perfect day.

Wednesday was an awesome day. I got out and took Robby for our regular really nice long cruise through the lagoon, down West Cliff Poss the surf Museum… I just couldn't turn around because it was so beautiful and there was a pelican's everywhere… Down to the wharf and back home. It felt so great to be out in the weather was perfect. I came back and my sister in law Janet and Robert came to pick up Corrine, she was staying here. I felt bad because I really didn't get to see her very much, I was stuck in bed most of the time but she got to spend some time with her cousins Lexie and Seth. They have a really good time and they got along great. My mom, Janet, Kelly, Robert, Corrine and I went down to the Mexican restaurant a couple blocks down for dinner. We came back and visited for a while and then Rosa came to probably to bed. Rosa likes to go to the free movies on the beach on Wednesday nights. He put me to bed and then my family came down to say goodbye, it's always sad to see them go.

Thursday I got up and Kay came over with her fur kids to do my hair, I'm so fortunate to have her come to my house to do it. After she was done by me and I went for a nice long cruise, it was a little bit cold but so nice to be out and about. I came back and Teresa came in to do some personal care and give me a nice long hot bath, it feels so good.

 Friday was another awesome day. I took Robby for a cruise through the lagoon and checked out the goats, they are so adorable… I want one. I had goats when I was younger and there's so much fun, they follow you around and play just like puppies. We cruise down Westcliff Drive, And then down to the wharf where he ran into Kelly, I was going to meet her for lunch. We went to this place that Kelly has been telling me about across from the wharf called the picnic basket. We split a beet Sandwich and a piece of killer, super moist, carrot cake. As we were eating lunch the beach train came by so I took a picture. I was going to cruise down Westcliff again but it was so hot I just decided to come home and wait for Shauna. I texted her on the way home to see if she wanted to come in early but when she got here at 4 PM you told me she had lost her phone, her friend called and she had left it in his car… What a relief. Shauna put me to bed and then went to get her phone at her friends house and then came back and finished her shift. I also took a couple more pictures of my yard because I love it so much. Teresa and Omar are coming tomorrow to plant the succulents that we got on Tuesday, I'm so excited to see what it looks like when they are done. I also took a couple of pictures of my clean garage, this time it's  going to stay clean.


 Saturday was another awesome day although it was really hot, and got up to 80° here… Well that is hot for me. Teresa and Omar came to plant the succulents we got Tuesday around the yard. Omar planted one half of the front yard and put a drip system to each of the plants so nobody has to worry about watering them, he can do anything. Teresa planted the succulents in the planter by the garage on the front porch and cooked me dinner, she also can do anything. I'm so happy with everyone that works for me, the perfect crew. I took Robby for a cruise through the lagoon a couple of times but it was so hot I didn't go any further, because I was so excited about my yard I want to hang around here. Shauna came in and put me to bed just in time for dinner, Teresa grilled steak, polenta and zucchini on the barbecue and it was awesome. It's so cool to have a variety of something to eat. She made me a sausage, egg and spinach frittata for breakfast. I am a happy girl!

Sunday was another really warm day. I got up and took Robby for a nice long cruise and then came back and start getting to be too hot. I came inside and rested for a bit and then decided to go out and sit on the back porch, there was a nice breeze and it felt great. Kelly came down and visited with me for a while. Teresa got here and put me to bed. A couple of days ago I found a recipe for a pizza and the pizza crust was made with cauliflower surgery says that she would make it for me. It was a sausage, pineapple, washroom, olive and cheese pizza spot on a cauliflower crust and it was amazing, way better than I anticipated it would be. We did some personal care and waxing and I got a nice long hot bath. The perfect and to the perfect week.


betty said...

That pizza looks delicious, Tammie! I'm glad you were able to get out and about this past week! Sure looked like you had a lot of fun doing so! I like your hair too!

and a Happy and Safe 4th!


Chippertue said...

I always love reading your comments Betty, thank you so much. I hope you also have a happy and safe fourth of July!