Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thanksgiving is over it was awesome. I can't believe the weather is still nice…

Monday was a pretty good day. Karen came in early to put some ornaments on the tree. Susan came to give me my Monday morning size and it was so relaxing I didn't even hear leave because I fell asleep. Karen came in and decided to let me sleep for a while, she knows that I don't sleep much at night. I just relaxed all day, it was really nice. Seth came over and we watched The Way Way Back, I wasn't sure about it but it turned out to be really good. Later Tom, Kelly and Seth came over and watched Jobs, I really like that movie.









Tuesday was an okay day. I took Robby for a long cruise and then I had a chiropractor appointment. During the chiropractor I have to take my brace off so everything is uncomfortable until I go home and go to bed. we did some personal care and I got to take a nice long hot bath, I love a nice long hot bath.

Wednesday was a very cold day, the first in a long line it looks like. I was going to meet Kelly and Karen at Costco but it was just way too cold so we all went over in the van. The construction guys came back to fix my door and I think they are just about done, I can't wait until they are done but they are doing a great job. I went to bed and Rosa heated me up some fish, brussels sprouts and eggplant, Chocolate pudding for dessert. Lee and Claudia, my aunt and uncle and my mom and I played cribbage and I double my money. Seth came over for a little while, him and Robby just love each other so much it's cool to watch.
Thursday I got up and it was cold but the sun was out. Kay came over to cut and dye my hair. I met Kay at tonic salon and she didn't mind entries is here and we liked it so we called back to make another appointment. Unfortunately she had moved to another salon and it was too small for my chair to fit comfortably so she said she would come over here and do my hair, I was so excited. She came over and got my hair exactly how I have wanted for a long time, I showed her a picture. I got dressed and took Robby and Google glass for a cruise down Wescliff to the second dog beach but it got to Cold so we headed back. Teresa came back and we did some personal care and I got to take a nice long hot bath.






Friday was just cold. I was supposed to run Robby down to Petsmart to get his bath but I asked Tom to take him because I just couldn't do it. I was going to go get him but Tom said that he would drive me over there and we were going to try to go out to lunch. Unfortunately I left Robby's best at home so we decided to come home and have lunch. My uncle made some turkey noodle soup out of Thanksgiving leftovers, I mean he uses everything… Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing and adds noodles... it was really good, we went down to the battery bakery and got some potato bread to have with it. Teresa came by and put me to bed and I just relaxed and watched TiVo the rest of the evening.





Saturday was a pretty good day, it was really cold so I stayed inside in bed. Teresa came over and we did some major cleaning up, this place is starting to look really cluttered and so we are trying to get rid of a lot of stuff or at least get it organized. Teresa made us a really fantastic dinner of lobster, scallops, prawns and crab stuffing, asparagus and garlic bread. I haven't had anything yet good for a long time. She left and I just rested for the rest of the evening.
Someday was another boring day in bed, I guess it's better to be bored and warm and outside and cold? Teresa came over and did some more major cleaning up, it's starting to look a lot better around here but still a long ways to go. I just relaxed and napped on and off all day, it was actually kind of nice but I am getting a little antsy. Rosa came in and we did some personal care and I got to take a nice long hot bath, now I'm relaxed.



1 comment:

betty said...

All your Christmas decorations are so cute Tammie! I do like your hair; how neat she came to your place to do it for you! It is cold down here too; hoping it warms up a bit!

betty