Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cleaning up the clutter...










This has been a real busy week but I think that we are finally ready for Christmas, except for the lights along the rails of the ramps.
On Monday I had a doctor's appointment to discuss the options for my back, I am so ready to see what they can do about that so I am eagerly waiting for my primary care doctor to talk to my rehab Dr. and see what they can come up with.
On Tuesday I had an appointment to get my teeth cleaned, it is a long trip but very scenic so I enjoyed a long slow trip, I have to go slow for Brodie.
Wednesday and Thursday were just regular days. The weather was nice enough so that Brodie & I could go for our regular stroll. it usually starts to cool down about 3 p.m. On Thursday they deliver the Cabinet for my computer system, it is gorgeous, I could not believe how beautiful it was and I could not stop smiling... I can't wait for my brother to visit so we can set it up.
Friday I left Brodie here and went down to Claudius shop to get my manicure and pedicure. I usually don't answer my phone when I'm with somebody or in a building but I thought that it might be my mom so I answered it and it was my ex-boyfriend. I felt really bad because the earpiece was falling out of my ear and my fingernails were wet, I was having a really hard time hearing what he was saying so I asked him if he could call me back later but he didn't so I hope that I didn't hurt his feelings.
Today we got a lot of the clutter in the House picked up, it makes the crazy... er when the house is cluttered.

1 comment:

betty said...

looks very nice Tammie! you guys have been busy!! busy and productive! thank you so much for the card, it was beautiful!!! that is such a pretty area where you live

I'm with you; I don't like a cluttered house, I like neat and orderly

hope the week ahead will be a good one

betty