Tuesday, November 4, 2008

CCI in San Francisci...











Sunday was a really great day. I had an appointment with CCI, Canine Companions for Independence, in San Francisco at the Stones Town Galleria Mall. Unfortunately I picked at 2 p.m. appointment so there wasn't much that we could do before or after. Teresa said that she would drive me and we decided to go to the Aquarium by the Bay after. We didn't think that we would have very much time so we ended up getting something to eat at Chevy's and although the food was really good at which we would have waited to get something to eat on Pier 39, that's where the Aquarium by the Bay ended up being. I'm so glad that we decided to check out the aquarium, we almost didn't because by the time we got there we only had two hours but the guy in the ticket booth told us it would only take 40 minutes. After the aquarium we just walked around and looked at all the stores and wished that we had more time, we are definitely going back for the day soon. while I was there I was introduced to Department 56 decorations and I LOVED them, I'm going to start collecting them. The ramp on my van hasn't been working very well and of course Sunday morning we had to really fight with it to get it to finally work. When we got to San Francisco everything worked perfectly until we got home and then it took a long time of playing with the door to get it open, Gabe is going to come by this morning to see if I can fix it, he is such a awesome man and he can fix anything.

3 comments:

betty said...

sounds like a fun trip; I like the pictures from the aquarium; how did the appointment go?

do you remember Mary from AOL journals? she introduced me to your journal (and I'm glad she did). Anyway, she's not journaling over here, but she wanted your link and my link to our journals so I hope its okay, but I'm going to send it to her; she's such a sweet person.

have a good day :)

betty

Kathy said...

That does sound like a nice day, but gee the ramp thing on the van is a problem.

So glad you have willing and able people around you. Bet you are too!

Linda :) said...

I love Chevy's and glad you got to see the aquarium....