Monday, September 9, 2013

Let the construction began…

Monday was another great day. I got up and they were tearing down the rails on my ramp and part of my patio, they are definitely going to pour the concrete this week. We all decided to go out to breakfast, it's so nice to have everybody around. We had to wait but it was a great breakfast. I had an egg, bacon and avocado burrito that it was so big I could only eat half… But of course I ate all of the hash browns. We came back and I decided to take Robby for cruise through the lagoon, to the lighthouse and to the end of the wharf and back. It kept going from hot to cold, the sun came out every once in a while but it was really muggy. Rosa came to put me to bed and we all decided to play cribbage, it was my uncle and aunt, David and Grant that my mom and I. Grant had never played before but he caught on really quick and I think they even won a couple of games, he was my aunt's partner.






Tuesday was another great day. I got up in time to say goodbye to my nephew David and his friend Grant, there was such a nice visit with them. They started setting up the frame to pour the concrete, it's really getting exciting. I took Robby for a cruise through the lagoon and to the end of the wharf and back, it was already getting hot. We rested for a bit and then went with Tom and Kelly down to the tie-dye shop, a brighter world, to get some more of my shirts that Jeremy dyed, I just let him do whatever he wants and they all look great. I think I'll take some pictures of them to put on my blog. Kelly went with me down to tonic to make an appointment to get my hair dyed and cut, it has been way too long and I can see lots of grey. The lady that did it the last time, Heidi, wasn't there anymore so I'm going to try Kay. We came home and rested again and Rosa came to put me to bed.

Wednesday I stayed in bed. I knew it would be the last day I would be able to stay in bed and relax for a while. I just slept on and off all day and at night Lee and Claudia, my uncle and Kellly and my mom and I played cards, my aunt was unable to play so Kelly filled in.

Thursday was a great day. Teresa and I went to San Francisco and cruise around and bought some cowgirl cheese and some salami. We had Ramen soup for lunch and checked out the farmers market then went to the succulent farm and saw a bunch of great ideas, I think I might have these guys redo my front yard. My cousins are going to design it for me but I need to find somebody to actually do the work and these guys seem to do a great job. I think I might have to wait a while because my computer crashed and I had to buy a new one but at least I will have the design. We had dinner at a place called show dogs that Teresa saw on diners, drive-ins and dives, the food was awesome. We came home and Teresa put me to bed, everything was perfect today.
















Friday was another great day. I got my haircut and dyed and the lady did a great job. I took Robby for a cruise and Tom texted me and said that my brother and my nephew were here from Georgia. We visited for a while, it was so nice to see both of them. My brother Stanley and my nephew David came from Modesto to spend the night.

Saturday was yet another great day. I got up early and standing me breakfast, eggs and bacon. My computer crashed Wednesday evening so we decided to drive to Los Gatos to the Apple store and get a new one. We took it to get repaired and apparently you're supposed to take it in every four months to get the dust blown out of it, mine is about five years old and I have never done that, The cost of the repair would be a little less than buying a new one. I got a really nice one that runs faster than the screen is bigger so I am happy. We all went over to my aunts for dinner and had hamburgers, stuffed pasta shells, a killer salad that Kelly me and fruit. My brother Stanley and David decided to drive home because they both have appointments on Sunday but it was great to see them again.













Sunday was another great day. I got up early again and Tom, Kelly, David, JohnPatrick, Seth and I went to Zachary's for breakfast. we ended up waiting about an hour so Seth went home because he had an appointment. We had a killer breakfast and a great visit and then walked back home. Kelly made a corn beef brisket so we have that for dinner plus mashed potatoes and gravy and corn on the cob.






1 comment:

betty said...

I didn't know that about computes Tammie, but it does make sense that dust would get into them. Glad you were able to get another one though. I love all the pictures, the car with the plants in it must have been a great sight to see in person!

betty