Sunday, April 21, 2013

I think this is going to be a great week…

Monday was a pretty good day. I got a really nice massage, a scrambled duck egg and pulled pork burrito and then slept for a while. I woke up and just relaxed and watched TV until Rosa came. Rosa came and fixed me an awesome salad and I had fish and wheat berries spinach and greens.  I usually don't eat dessert but Rosa found some rice pudding, I LOVE that stuff. She gave me a nice long hot bath and it sure felt great, I will sleep really good tonight.

Tuesday was a great day, I thought it was going to be cold but the weather was perfect. Robby and I went for a cruise through the lagoon, but the hill to Westcliff Drive, down Westcliff Drive to the second dog beach and back, to the end of the wharf and back and home… It felt great to be out and about. Teresa came by to do some more cleaning of the garage, I can't believe it's almost done and it looks fantastic. Rosa came by to put me to bed and made me pulled pork burrito and the salad, Robby and I are happy and relaxed.I just got a message from a representative of Google glasses. They are glasses that you wear that have a little media station in them AND they are voice activated. I could take pictures and movies and add them to my blog and Facebook by voice command, I'm so excited. They had a contest for people to write in and ask how they could benefit your life and I answered it. I won't get any sleep tonight I know it.

Wednesday was not a very good day. I didn't get any sleep and I think every nerve ending in both of my arms were wide awake. It was that feeling when you have the flu and EVERYTHING hurts, like when you have the chills and then somebody sticks a needle and every bump. Needless to say I didn't get up but I went through a bunch of old pictures that we found in the garage. Karen also took some pictures of the garage, believe it or not this was after… I wish we would've gotten pictures of what it looked like before.  Heather came by with her new hairdo so my mom took pictures of it before she went home and took a nap and ruined it. Rosa came by and we did some personal care, I felt much better.

Thursday was kind of a bummer day. I got up early and took Robby for cruise and came back and waited for a call from Google glass, they wanted to talk to me about purchasing an early pair to try. I was so excited and I waited around all day and they never called, hopefully I will hear from them again. Teresa came and put me to bed and organize and put the rest of my clothes back in the drawer, my houses can be so organized and I am so excited.

Friday was a pretty good day. I got sleep in, got my massage from Susan and Karen came in and cleaned my bathroom and dust, it's such a great feeling when my room is clean. I'm going to start eating oatmeal again, today was the first day and is the easiest thing to get down in the morning… Everything else seems to be too heavy on my stomach. They usually like to put blueberries, sliced almonds and some flaxseed granola that supposed to be good for you.

Saturday was such a nice day, the weather was beautiful. I took Robby for a cruise through the lagoon and through Depot Park and back, he was already exhausted. I met Adriana downtown at the tie dye shop and I dropped off six more shirts for Jeremy to die for me, I really love the way he does it. She took me over to Best Buy to pick up an all in one printer I ordered last night, mine finally died after about 10 years. On the way back we stopped at Carl's Jr. to get something to eat, I have seen their cod sandwich on the commercial and have been wanting to try one for a long time… It was pretty good. I also got some onion rings and a vanilla shake. Thinking back and rested for a while and then ran around in the yard with Robby and worked on some of our commands, he still does pretty good but he just wants to be silly and I have to not laugh and make him do what he supposed to do, he is such a clown. My aunt came over and her and my mom set up my new printer that I got at Best Buy today, my old one died yesterday… I think it was about eight or 10 years old so it was time. Rosa came and put me to bed and for some reason I was still hungry so I had some salami, cheese and crackers and also some rice pudding. Some days I can hardly eat at all and some days I could just eat all day long, luckily the days I can be very much are more girls I would be over 200 pounds again. Mostly when I get hungry is after I get into bed for some reason, I really don't like eating in my chair and I don't know why. I also would rather get something from wherever we go and bring it home and eat, I don't feel self-conscious or anything but I just don't like to eat in public.

Sunday was a pretty good day. I think he got up to 78° outside but it felt good. Robby and I cruised through the Lagoon, through the park and we started to go down Westcliff Drive but there was too many people and too many wild dog's so we turned around and went down to the end of the wharf and back into the Boardwalk and back, there were really a lot of people out today but I think it's good for Robby to work by a bunch of people and not even pay attention to them, he did a good job. I ran into Heather and Mariposa and talk to them for a little bit and then we went on our way. We came back and rested for a bit and went out and practiced a couple of commands, think I have the smartest dog in the world… Especially when he's not acting like a clown. Rosa came to put me to bed and we did some personal care. She made me a quesadilla and I had some fish, some asparagus and simply berries with grades. The rest of the evening was nice and relaxing and I watched a snapped marathon.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

I've never had duck eggs, Tammie; they sounded good on the pulled pork burrito. Those glasses too from Google sound interesting; I hope that works out!!