Sunday, February 3, 2013

Both of my brothers here, what a great way to start a week…

Monday was a great day. Personal character a really long time so I ended up staying in bed but we always make the best of it.  Otis came by and cleaned up my morning glories, a lot of them got frostbite. He brought a couple of his dogs but Robby wouldn't play with them, he just hid in the back. I hope it's not because he is in any way traumatized from being attacked. He is starting to act a little weird when we see another dog, not every dog so it's hard to say. If one is going by and leaps in the air like he wants to play Robby will leap in the air and bark. I am trying to work on it so we will overcome. We were supposed to go to the wooden nickel for lunch but my aunt and uncle could go so David, my mom and I decided to just ordered Chinese food, we got a little bit of everything and have a ton of leftovers. just as we started eating Stanley came in, the evening was complete. Just as we were finishing eating Rosa came in to give me a nice long hot bath and put me back to bed. Such a great day!

Tuesday was also a really great day. I got up and Stanley made breakfast, scrambled eggs, sausage and pancakes. I cruise Robby up to Dr. Owens office to get some paperwork and then came back and hung out with my brothers for a while, it's so nice to have them here. We were going to go on a tour of the Santa Cruz guitar store but they had to cancel because they were out of town so hopefully next time. Stanley could roast and my aunt made twice baked potatoes, cauliflower with cheese and garlic bread… I try to hold it down because I don't want to gain weight but it's really hard with all this delicious food around. David got a lot of things cleaned up in my room, there were lots of extra cords in all of the shelves… it's so nice to have everything so claim. He also moved my home entertainment speakers down, they were up in the corner behind the bar for the lift… everything sound so much better. Teresa came and put me to bed and I got to hang out with my brothers again, David was showing me how easy it is to use the Xbox so I can't wait to try that out.

Wednesday was awesome. I got up and went for a cruise with my brothers, and Robby of course, down to the end of the wharf and back. We came back home and hung out for a little while and then Stanley had to go. David made some raviolis with the leftover spaghetti sauce and we have some garlic bread. Rosa came to put me to bed and Dave headed off for the airport. My uncle and aunt, Lee and Claudia and my mom and I played cribbage, I lost $3. The house is very quiet now, I can hear Robby snoring.

Thursday was a nice day outside, unfortunately I never made it up and out of here. Personal care took way longer than anticipated and my stomach was upset the rest of the day. I was going to take  bath when Teresa came by but I still wasn't feeling very good so I just put it off until tomorrow. Tomorrow's going to be another beautiful day outside. Tonight I just relax and catch up on my TiVo shows.

Friday it was just so beautiful outside I had to get up. I got my massage from Susan and got to get up and out of here. Robby and I cruised to the lagoon, way down Westcliff and back, down to the end of the wharf and back and through the boardwalk. Everywhere seem to be pretty much deserted so we practiced some of our commands at the end of the boardwalk, Robby does so well. We didn't want to but we came home and rested for a bit and Teresa came and brought Charlie Hong Kong's, I could never get tired of that stuff. I have learned to just eat half of it so that I can have the other half in the morning with a poached egg. My new usual his pad Thai noodles with garlic tofu and prawns, we also get some steamed vegetables on the side. Teresa gave me a nice long hot bath and I went to bed feeling relaxed and great. Teresa also went out and straightened up the garage, it was such a mess. Instead of putting things away nicely everybody just shoves.

Saturday I didn't feel really good but I didn't know why. I woke up at 5:00 AM with a major anxiety attack, I don't think I have ever had this battle one. I tried listening to music and listening to audio books to make myself calm down but my heart was just beating like crazy and that's hard to ignore. While Adriana was getting my breakfast I pretty much decided I wasn't going to get up and try to drive around if I felt like this. I had some breakfast, my leftover pad Thai noodles, and some coffee and thought it would make me feel better but it only made me feel worse… I should've known coffee was a bad idea. A light breakfast and waited around for a little bit but didn't feel any better and all I wanted to do was sleep. My aunt and uncle came over and we played a couple of games of cribbage, I was down to dollars but have fun. While we were playing cribbage Heather came in with her new girlfriend and wow did they look sharp. They were going to a formal dance at the coconut Grove so of course we had to take some pictures. They both look so happy they just made my day. It's the 1st time that I met Mariposa and she seemed so sweet. It's so nice to see Heather this happy, never really seen it for a long time.

Sunday was a good day. It was cold outside but not cold enough to where I was uncomfortable, it was great to get up and get outside again. Robby and I cruised through the lagoon and down to the suffrage museum when Adriana texted me and said she was ready to go to Costco, I met her at the wharf and we went to do some shopping. I figured that since it was Super Bowl Sunday nobody would be there… WRONG. Not only was everybody there but they were rushing and pissed off because they wanted to get back home and watch the Super Bowl. It still was a nice day and of course by the time we got back the sun was out and shining. Karen came in and put me to bed and I watched a little bit of the puppy bowl and then fell asleep, I was really tired.  I did do my part for Super Bowl Sunday and I had a chicken bake and buffalo wings for dinner.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

Nice to see the pictures of Heather and Mariposa; always good to have a picture to know what someone looks like that you mention in your blog with Heather; great pictures of them.

The weather has been pleasant, glad you had a chance to go out and enjoy some of it Tammie.

Sorry about the anxiety attacks; I know they are hard to deal with, I suffer from them occasionally.

hope the week ahead is a good on!