Saturday, July 9, 2011

Finally catching up...

Monday Kelly took me over to the DMV to get my new disabled plates for my van. I decided to make an appointment and even though we had to wait about an hour it only took about five minutes to get the plates, luckily I had all the paperwork filled out. I came home and went to bed and my uncle was fixing hamburgers for everyone. He wanted to go to the wooden nickel but he makes some pretty darn good hamburgers so it worked out great.

Tuesday was supposed to rain so I decided to stay in bed and rest. The housekeepers were coming and the guys to move one of my cameras from the back of the house to the driveway. Yesterday Heather made bison tacos for her sister and she’s bringing some over for me, they are so good. Heather came over and made some bison tacos, the best thing I have tasted for a long time and I ate four of them.

Wednesday I ended up staying in bed. All of the family was gone and it was just a good day to reminisce on a very special month.

Thursday Gabriel Came over to pick up my van to do some modifications on it, Gabriel is awesome. Robby and I took a cruise over to the wharf and then to the boardwalk, the weather was perfect and everybody was enjoying everything. I came back and talk to my uncle for while and then Kelly came back home with Tom and Bailey, it was so good to see them again. They are the family that you never get tired of. They’re always willing to do stuff and go places and I love that. Teresa came over and waxed my face... life is wonderful!

Friday I got my massage and my hot bath and decided to go back to bed and miss the concert.

Saturday I got up and cruised Robby around for a little bit and then met Tom and Kelly at the Nickelodeon Theatre to see a movie, midnight in Paris. It was a really good movie.

Sunday I got up and cruised around for a little bit with Robby, the crowd was already starting to come in for 4 July and it was hot so we didn’t do too much.

1 comment:

betty said...

it was hot here on the fourth too! but we are settling back to nice cool evenings with the ocean breeze so that is a good thing!

bison tacos sound deliciously good! I can see helping myself to a few of them!

betty