Friday, October 23, 2009

A new water softener...







On Monday I had an appointment in Watsonville at the wound treatment center, they didn’t make me a follow-up appointment and that is good news because it means that my pressure stories healing nicely and it will be gone in no time, I say it’s about time. Teresa is going to be off on Tuesdays for a while so she will be able to help me out on those days, I’m really excited because we seem to get a lot done. I keep finding somebody to do maintenance around here and then I never hear from them so I’m just going to look everything up online and get instructions on how to do and have Teresa doing, she can pretty much do anything. I had a guy come out on Tuesday to test the water and find out where to install a water softener. My skin has been so dry since I moved here and I’m really hoping that it’s because of the hard water, I have never had a hard water before. They’re going to come back on Wednesday to install it so I guess I will find out. On Wednesday Teresa, her husband and his friend and I went to the catalyst club downtown to see UFO, it was a really great show and it felt really good to get out. I hardly ever get to leave my house after six o’clock because that is usually when I have to go to bed. There was another bad they are called Zen Vendetta that opened for them and they were also really good. One of the guys came up to Teresa and I and gave us one of their CDs so we went back and had them all sign it, they were all very sweet. Today Susan, a massage therapist, came by and gave me a two hour massage and it really felt good. She really knows what she’s doing and she’s very funny so I am always looking forward to seeing her. Tomorrow is the Williams annual Halloween party. Teresa and I are going to be mermaids and of course we will be working on our costumes up until the last minute. The party is not until 7 PM but going to have to wear my costume all day so everybody is going to think I’m very strange when I take my walk down to the wharf. I know it’s really going to be a lot of fun. Last night we finally put up the last of the Halloween decorations so my morning attendant took a bunch of pictures, she did a really good job.

5 comments:

betty said...

mermaid is a cute costume Tammie! your decorations look adorable; I love the "toe jam" candy too :)

betty

steve the plumber said...

A new water softener...

Thanks for sharing

building supplies said...

"A new water softener..."

The mermaid costume looks great

cambridge water softener salt said...

A new water softener...

That looks like you has a great hallowean

water softener canada said...

It’s good to see that you are all enjoying yourselves and making a real difference to peoples lives.
water softener canada