Sunday, October 25, 2009

Annual neighborhood Halloween party...










Every year my neighbors have a Halloween party and it is always awesome, I have only gone to two but so far I agree. Usually they have it at their home but last night it was at the veterans hall downtown. Teresa basically made most of my costume and she did a really awesome job. Cassie and her mom came over and did my makeup, they are such cool people and they really make me feel important. Before we left my uncle and aunt came over and took some pictures and invited us to come over for a turkey sandwich with all the trimmings, I forgot how great a turkey sandwich is after Thanksgiving. We were going to walk but my uncle offered to drive us so we decided to take him up on it. We were a little nervous when we got out of the van and we could hear really loud Mariachi Music but then a very cute gentleman took us up in the elevator to the party we were looking for. When we first got there there wasn’t a lot of people but it soon filled up and the place was packed. Everybody was having a really good time and dancing, I love to watch people dance. We left kind of early because everybody was exhausted. Teresa and I have been staying up late the last couple of nights and we really needed to get to bed although we have been having a blast. It is such a nice change since usually I need to be in bed by five or 6 PM, that is what time I care to restore working. Sometimes I can have them do something else and stay up a little bit longer but most of the time I go to bed way earlier than I would like. Cassie, the girl across the street has agreed to work for me once in a while when I want to stay up late.

2 comments:

betty said...

Tammie, I love your costume! Teresa did a great job with it!! looks like everyone had a great time at the party!!! I'm glad you'll get some help occasionally if you want to stay up later; that's neat that Cassie agreed to help you out that way :)

(I changed to the palm trees and changed my name other than signing in as a corgi with Koda's picture; didn't want to confuse you wondering who this person was commenting on your blog)

hope you are doing as well as you can :)

betty

steve the builder said...

A new water softener...

Looks like a great time was had!