Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cruising around the wharf...

My uncle and I have been cruising, him on his bike and me in my chair, to the wharf and yesterday we stopped at Gildas for some clam chowder. I had an appointment with Claudia to get my hair cut, manicure, pedicure and wax. After that I cruised down to the wharf again to check out all of the new baby seals, there must have been about 50 of them all cuddled up on the dock below the wharf. I heard the waitress at Gildas tell one of the tourists and I didn't have time to check it out before my appointment.

Today I cruised around the boardwalk and then the wharf. My uncle had an appointment and I'm always afraid if I get out of the routine I will stop going, it is such a beautiful ride I could never get tired of it.

2 comments:

betty said...

that would be so cool to see those baby seals! I bet it is fun to cruise the wharf :)

have a good day Tammie!

betty

ocmist said...

We went to Pismo with the corgis last Saturday. I love the beach and the fresh air their.

The seals are so neat to see, but I don't go where they are when we have the corgis with us. I'll bet those babies were adorable! Linda