Tuesday, February 6, 2018

A very sad week…

 Monday was a really sad day. Cindy came in and got up and I texted Karen to see how she was doing and she said that her father passed away Sunday evening. Karen is so close to her parents and I can't even imagine what she's going through, my heart breaks for her. I was too sad to say home into sent to go out and have to talk to anybody, I can't even imagine how Karen is feeling. The Woofpack came and got Robby so dude and I took off for a really long cruise through Depot Park and down Westcliff Drive almost to the end, I just couldn't bear to look at anybody because I was so sad. We cruised down to the end of the wharf and back but I stayed on the far end of the wharf where hardly anybody walks, it's just basically a big parking lot. I've been leaning back a lot I just staring off into the ocean, it's so beautiful! We cruised back and hung up the driveway for a while until Rosa came in, usually we play cards on Monday but instead, we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath… Even that didn't help. I had some medical marijuana chocolate and a lorazepam and watch TV until I fell asleep.







































































Tuesday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and got me up and I took Robby for a cruise down to the wharf, over to the boardwalk and back. I rested for a bit and then took Dude and we cruised through Depot Park and down Westcliff Drive. I used to cruise down Westcliff Drive almost every morning because it was so beautiful but once my chair got to be unreliable I quit going for fear it would break down or a wheel would fall off or something. I can't wait to get my new chair next Tuesday, I will have it in time for the baby shower and for my brothers and cousins visiting… Very very exciting!! We came back and hung out for a while until Rosa came in and she fed the fur babies and put me to bed. I've been eating a lot of fish, spinach, zucchinis, eggplants, and artichokes for dinner and chicken sausages, spinach and feta cheese for breakfast. I also had Chia putting a couple of times a day, I really like that stuff and it's good for you. I listen to music and edited my pictures that I took during the day and I was out.



















Wednesday was a pretty good day. Cindy came in and got me up and I took Robby for a cruise through Depot Park and down to the wharf, I brought him back and grabbed Dude and we cruised down to the wharf and then downtown for my hair appointment with Jessica. That pretty much took up most of the day but we cruised back down to the wharf and hung out for a while before coming home, I just can't get enough of the ocean. Rosa came in and fed everybody and we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath, it's just so hard and it takes so long to do the program in the bed… It really wears me out and makes me cranky. I took a couple of PMs and fell asleep quicker than I thought I would.

Thursday I ended up staying in bed but it was nice and relaxing. Teresa came in and then ended up taking my mom to her doctor's appointment so I just relaxed and watched TV all day. Rosa came in but there wasn't that much to do so she didn't stay long.




Friday was a pretty good day. Teresa came in and got me up after feeding everybody and she started cleaning the garage as I took the boys down to Westside Animal Hospital for their appointment. This is the first time I've taken both boys at once so I cruised through the parking lot and Depot Park to see how they would do and they did great. We got to our appointment and one of the vet techs helped me get through the door and the skinny hallway. Robbie got three shots and dude got two and we were out of there. Teresa met me at the little Mexican restaurant next door to the vet and we brought home tacos for everybody, actually I had an L Pastore Quesadilla and it was awesome! We cruised back home and I took to for my second appointment to see Carol, I haven't seen her for about a month so I have a lot to say and it went by really quick. Dude and I cruised down to the wharf and cruised up and down for a little bit before coming home. I ran into Al, he works on the wharf but I haven't seen him for a while so I asked him if he was on vacation and he told me that he only works on Fridays now… I'm going to miss thing him around because he is so sweet. We came on home and hung out for a while after the Wolfpack brought Robbie back. Rosa came in and put me to bed and I fell right to sleep.






Saturday was a really nice day. Cindy came in and got me up and the Woofpack came and got Robby so it was just Dude and I. We took off for a cruise through Depot Park and down Westcliff Drive about halfway, the weather was awesome and there wasn't a lot of people. We cruised down to the wharf and up and down a couple times and then it just got too hot so we came home, it ended up being 78°. We hung around for a while until Teresa came in and then she fed everybody and put me to bed,  What a really nice day! after she put me to bed I watch TV for a while and then fell asleep.













Sunday was a nice relaxing day. I decided to just stay in bed and relax. Cindy came in and fed everybody and then did my nails for me. The rest of the day was pretty much relaxing and watching TV. Teresa came in and did some laundry and fixed me a really nice dinner. I fell right to sleep when she left but then woke up later and couldn't go to sleep. I hope Karen's doing all right.

1 comment:

betty said...

Your pictures are great this week, Tammie! So many good ones! So sorry to hear about Karen's dad. Always sad when one loses a parent.

betty