Wednesday, December 13, 2017

I can't believe Christmas is three weeks away;

Monday was windy and cold! I thought about staying in bed but I always get a little stir crazy when I have to stay in bed. Karen came in and fed everybody and we did some personal care and I got to take a nice long hot, essential oil bath. The Woofpack came and got Robby so it was just dude and I cruising around, we cruised through the lagoon, through Depot Park and then up to Westcliff Drive. The clouds and the waves weren't as exciting but still very beautiful. We cruised down to the wharf and then cruised home, it was just too windy and cold. The boys play in the yard for a while and then Rosa came into put me to bed and feed everybody. My uncle, aunt, Claudia, my mom and I played cribbage but everybody was tired and falling asleep so we only played two games, I was out shortly after that.















Tuesday was a good day. Cindy came in and got me up and I took Robby for a short cruise while she cleaned up, Omar came in to put up some more Christmas decorations. We came back from our cruise and Cindy took me over to Sutter to get my A1c glucose test, thankfully not fasting. We cruised over to Staff of Life but they didn't have the soup that I like so we got a couple of things, they do have a really awesome vegan chocolate tapioca pudding. We cruised over to Whole Foods to see if they have any good soups and after searching around for a while we found a bunch so I picked out a few, they also have these killer or muffins but unfortunately, I only got one. We also found some Christmas wreaths and some door swags, since I have a fake tree I wanted something to make the house smell like Christmas. I had Cindy drop me off in the parking lot of Depot Park and Dude and I cruised over to the wharf and then over to the boardwalk to take some pictures, everything was so beautiful and the weather was still nice. We cruised back home and Rosa came in to feed everybody and put me to bed. It was a long day and I was really tired, I watched some TV and fell asleep.








































































Wednesday was a pretty good day. Susan came in and gave me a nice massage, I must be getting old because the cold weather is really starting to bother my neck and shoulders. Karen came in and we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath, I thought about staying in bed because it's so nice and warm in here and so cold outside but I need to take the boys for a cruise so Karen got me dressed and up in my chair. I took Robby and we cruised through Depo Park, over to the wharf, over to the boardwalk and then home. I didn't have a lot of time left so I took Dude and we cruise down to the end of the wharf and back. On the way back we ran into Tammy while she was doing a tour, she does Segway tours and I run into her almost everywhere I go. We cruised home and Rosa fed everybody and put me to bed, I was out before I could even finish one show on TV.






























Thursday was another good day. Karen came in and got me up and started decorating the inside of the house, she always makes it look so nice and festive. The Woofpack came and got Robby and Dude and I cruised downtown for my appointment with my psychologist Carol, it went by really fast because I haven't seen her for six weeks. She's taking a class so until the end of the year and only seeing her every other week but my last appointment I had to cancel so we could drive over the hill to see Bob and his family. I have a cruise downtown with my new Google Glass and I really wish that I had it, I took my frames in yesterday to have the prescription updated and I will get them back for two weeks… When I have the new Google Glass on I can't see so I decided to leave them at home and where my prescription sunglasses. We cruised through Depot Park and down Westcliff Drive to the second dog park and back. I brought Dude home and was going to go take some pictures of the wharf but when I got down there I noticed that I had already gone 10 miles and my battery was about to die so I turned around and came home. I watched TV for a while until Rosa came in to feed everybody and put me to bed, I don't know how many more of these nice days we are going to have but I'm really enjoying them. Tomorrow I'm definitely going down Westcliff Drive and taking pictures. I watch TV for a while and Omar came by with Adela to fix the lights on the back porch and to show her how beautiful my house looks at night, he did such a great job! They are such a sweet couple! I watched Nashville and then Dr. Phil until he fell asleep.




Friday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and fed the crew and then we did some personal care and a nice long, hot, essential oil and Himalayan salt bath… What a great way to start your day. I took Robbie and we went for a cruise around Depot Park, down Westcliff Drive and back home. I dropped Robby off and grabbed Dude and we went for a cruise through the lagoon, down to the end of the wharf and back, down to the end of the boardwalk and back and then home. Theresa was here doing laundry so she stopped to feed the fur babies and then put me to bed and fed me. I watched TV for a while and then fell asleep.
























































Saturday was a really good day. Cindy came in and after she fed everybody got me up and ready for the day, it was another gorgeous day in the 70s. The Woofpack came to get Robby so it was just Dude and I cruising around, it's going to be such a beautiful perfect day. I decided not to wear my Google glass because I don't have my glasses and I can't see a thing, my lenses are being replaced so I can help my prescription glasses to add to the new Google Glass. When I started out with Dude I'm always cautious stopping a lot to make sure that he poops but now I think I'm finally getting to know his signs, he pulls off to the side sniffs the ground and I told him to wait and find a flower bed somewhere and so far it's working… I'm so excited! It's so nice to cruise around the wharf at the boardwalk and not have to worry about Dude going to the bathroom in front of everybody on the wharf. My anxiety in public is getting worse it's really hard to have even a little pleasant conversation with anyone is I'm so horrified that dude will poop in public. He went in the parking lot right before we got to Depot Park so I know I don't have to worry about it for at least four hours. We cruised down to the end of the wharf and back a couple of times because it was so gorgeous, then we cruised down to the boardwalk and it was a little bit too crowded for us so we cruised down Westcliff Drive to the lighthouse/museum and then turned around and came home. Theresa came in and fed everybody and then put me to bed, I was so tired I fell asleep before she left.

Sunday was another really awesome day, the weather was beautiful as the waves were high. Robby and I took off for a cruise through Depot Park, down Westcliff Drive to the second dog beach and back. Robby is doing so much better since he goes to camp a couple of days with the Woofpack, he only barked at one dog and I think the dog deserved it because he looked at us wrong… I got to take care of my boy. We cruised back home and I got Dude and we cruised back through Depot Park, down to the end of the wharf and back a couple of times… It was so beautiful I just kept wanting to tilt back and enjoy the view of the air, this is such a beautiful place to live and I never get tired of it. Other went back I stopped to watch the salsa dancers next to the ideal restaurant, I keep forgetting that they dance every Sunday after the sun goes down. A couple of weeks ago I met one of the ladies that started this whole thing, they randomly grab people and pull them into dance or people just joined in… It's really cool! It was getting late so I decided to cruise home, when I got home Theresa was finishing up the laundry and then she fed the gang and then put me to bed and make me some killer tilapia fish tacos. I watched TV for a while and then dozed off.









































1 comment:

betty said...

You took a lot of great pictures this week, Tammie. I do like how festive your house looks!

Betty