Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's always a relief to be done with your taxes...

I really wish the weather would decide what it wants to do. Robby and I have been going for a little scroll every morning, sometimes it’s really cold and sometimes it’s warm.

I got some headphones for my iPod and I found an arm strap so I can turn it off and on and adjust the volume. And everybody here in Santa Cruz is really nice but I just want to cruise around with my dog, I don’t want to have a conversation with EVERYONE. I thought the headphones would be a deterrent but they are not. The other day there was two guys sitting on the bench in front of the soccer Park and as I went by one of them said “hello” so I said hello and as I was rolling by I heard him say something else so I stopped and turned around and said “excuse me” and he said “do you want to make out” I was so embarrassed because I turned around and stopped, I said “no thank you” and went on my way. I always think of the perfect thing to say AFTER. I had Robby with me and I should have said “he only likes bitches”, I guess I will be ready next time but I really hope it never happens again.

Tomorrow I’m going to try and adaptive yoga. I remember hearing about it before and I actually drove down to the place and it is kind of far left nothing else to do and I think it will be good for me, everybody that I tell says that they love yoga so I will see. I’m not sure what to do with Robby. I really don’t want to leave him here but I don’t know how they will feel about me bringing him there. I think I will bring him there for the first time and see their reaction, if they don’t like it I can always leave and come back next week and leave him in his kennel. It’s only an hour class and it takes about half an hour to get there.

I think Susan is going to come by tomorrow night to give me a massage, she has been on vacation and I have been doing a lot of range of motion so my neck and my arms are really sore.

Somebody sent me a link to some exercise video that KFRC and Kaiser put together. I try to figure out a way to save it on my computer because it looks like a really nice workout but I couldn’t figure out how so hopefully putting the video and my favorite places will work until I learn the routine.

They finally came and installed my vertical blinds and it is so nice, I don’t have to hang two sheets over my ceiling lift so the neighbors can’t see in. I was never a fan of vertical blinds but the wood ones look really nice.

Today my mom and I went to get our taxes done. I’m is always so confusing because they always tell me that since my income is not taxable and don’t have to report anything that my caregivers make, that just doesn’t sound right to me but that’s the answer I get every year for the last five or six years. The lady that did our taxes today agreed that it didn’t sound right so now I get to contact the State of California and find out the right way to do it.

1 comment:

betty said...

that yoga sounds interesting, Tammie; hope you can bring Robby with you, I bet he would enjoy watching everyone and thing

I agree with you about the weather, up and down we seem to go, first hot, then cold and rainy and windy, then hot again; good cold catching weather

I still need to get our taxes done, guess I better get on it, LOL!

betty