Thursday, July 4, 2019

More concerts and visitors…

Monday was a pretty good day. Karen came in and fed the crew that we did so personal care and a nice long hot bath. She got me dressed it up in my chair and Ian came by to look at the furnace, it was leaking a couple of years ago and he fixed it… He fixed it again. I took Robby out for his favorite cruise around Depot Park, there is so much to smell there… So much excitement to catch up on. I came back and met with Lisa, she worked for me years ago and had to leave because she got into the nursing program, she's going to help me out with my yard and some other stuff… She is so creative and when she worked here everything was so beautiful and vibrant, nobody else was really into doing it so everything kinda died or is dying. It's nice to have her back, not to mention she is just such a sweet lady! I showed her around and they took off with Dude through Depot Park, to the end of the wharf back, to the end of the boardwalk at that back home. I can already see a huge improvement in the yard, she's creative and fast! Rosa came in and fed everyone had put me to bed. My uncle, my aunt, and Claudia and I played cribbage, Claudia was my partner and we kicked butt. After the game was over as I was dozing off by Mom and Kelly came back from their trip. I listen to music for a while and I was out.












Tuesday was another beautiful day. Cindy came in fed the hungry boys and girl, fed me, got me dressed it up in my chair. The Woofpack came to get Robby but Cindy and I took off to do some errands.  When I went to the Woodie's on the Wharf I got a poster for this year Edward for the last two years so I took it over to FedEx and had them laminate them. When we went over to storage to find a couple of things but it was so crowded and what we wanted was way in the back of course so we decided to come over your one of these weekends I take everything out and organize it. We stopped by Costco to see if I could get a table umbrella, I see them there every time I go but of course when I go there to get what they don't have any. At least I got a hot dog some raspberry iced tea. We cruised back home and I just hung out with the boys until Rosa came in. She came in and put me to bed after she fed the crew. I watched TV until I fell asleep.







Wednesday was a really really great day! Susan came in and I got a really nice log massage, I think I fell asleep a couple of times. Karen came in and fed the crew and we did some personal care and a nice long hot bath, I was really tired and I was thinking about staying in bed but I'm glad I did not. I cruised Robby and then came back to meet up with Lisa, she's going to do some more work in the yard. Dude and I took off through Depot Park will resolve Rafael, he's so sweet! We cruise down to the end of the wharf and as we were cruising back I could see a group of familiar faces but my mind wasn't working fast enough to remember who they were until they were already passed by. I ran into Vince had talked to him for a while, he always has a funny story it is just so easy to talk to. Brett came up to say hello to Dude. I still have not heard from Rosa so I cruised back down towards the end of the wharf and I saw those familiar faces again so I stopped them and said "you're the Johnston's"at the three guys in the family looked up and smiled. They shook my hand and introduced themselves but I already knew their names. They have a series called The seven little Johnston's, I have watched her series for years. I asked them if I could take the picture and they did a selfie with me that I took a couple of pictures, I saw the ladies coming out of Woody's cafĂ© and asked if I could take a picture of all of them… They grabbed their cameraman and had him take a picture of all of us with my camera. They were so sweet and I got to talk to them for a little while. Of course, they adored Dude, they have a chocolate lab at home named Jesse. I cruised on home I talked to Lisa for a while I think even the house to relax for a bit but Rosa was here working away, she fed the dogs had the cat and put me to bed. I got another pressure sore I buy butt so it looks like I'm staying in bed tomorrow on my side, actually I was going to anyway because they're putting some kind of sealant on the street in front of my house and nobody could go on it but apparently it spells pretty bad it takes a while to dry. I listen to music and edited my pictures, I always feel so much better when I'm done and I could just relax and watch TV. I did not watch TV… I fell asleep.
















Thursday was a nice relaxing day. I knew they were going to seal the street in front of my house and they said the stuff was pretty toxic so I decided to just stay in bed and relax. Karen came in and fed the hungry critters and then fed me. My aunt came over and told me that they are picking plums off of their Plumtree as fast as they can because something is sneaking around at night and eating them, these are the best plums I've ever tasted. After I ate, despite the fact that I had coffee, I fell right back to sleep and I slept all day. I woke up when Rosa came in at 4 PM, she fed the critters and then fed me and I was out again, I can't believe I'm sleeping this long and I'm afraid I'll be up all night long. I heard Rosa leave and said goodnight and I was out again.


Friday was a really nice day. Karen came in and for the guys and gal and then we did some personal care. I got to have a really nice long hot bath and then she got me dressed and up in my chair, I was having stomach problems so took a little bit longer and I had to cancel Joy but got up in time to go out to lunch with Heather. We went to a taco place downtown, we both love tacos, and it was really good. We cruised over to the all of connection to get some oils and vinegars, we both love this place! We cruised back home and Heather took off and Lisa came in, we were going to go to Home Depot and get some garden stuff for the yard. The only picture we got of the day is a big huge moth that was sitting on a snake plant, it's a lot bigger than it looks in the picture. We cruised back and hung out for a while and then I took Dude out for a cruise, I decided not to go to the concert on the beach this evening because we didn't get to do much running around and we both needed to get out. We cruised through Depot Park, to the end of the wharf and back, to the end of the boardwalk and back, down to the end of the wharf and back again and then home. We rested for a while and then Sara came in and put me to bed and I was so tired I fell asleep right after she got me something to eat.



Saturday was a really good day. Cindy came in and got me dressed and up in my chair after she fed me and the crew. She got me dressed and up in my chair and Jan came over from across the street, she staying with my aunt and uncle, and we took Dude for a cruise over to the wharf and back… Robby was with his Woofpack. It was such a beautiful day and although there were a lot of people at least most of them were happy, except for the people trying to figure out the roundabout. While we were cruising to the end of the wharf I could see they were sitting up for something where the stage is and I saw a couple of familiar faces, I ran into Annalise and she said that they were having a memorial for a gentleman that used to work at the wharf and had passed away… It looked really beautiful and there were a lot of people there! We cruise down to the end and came back home, it was starting to get hot and I needed to get in bed early because of my pressure sore. Sara came in and after Robby got home fed the fur babies and then put me to bed and then fed me. After I ate I fell asleep again, I don't usually sleep this much… I just can't seem to keep my eyes open.






































Sunday was a nice relaxing day. Cindy came in and fed the furry crew and then she fed me. My pressure sore reopened so I've decided to stay in bed, it's always a nice excuse to stay in bed, if I don't have an excuse and I just want to simply stay in bed I feel really guilty and anxious all day. I slept on and off, watch TV and listen to music until Sara came in to get me something to eat and feed the crew. After she left I did more watching TV and listening to music before I fell off to sleep.

1 comment:

betty said...

That was cool that you could meet the Johnston's like that, Tammie! I like that moth. They are so pretty when they open up completely. Haven't seen any of them down here in Phoenix. I hope you had a nice 4th of July. We didn't see any public firework displays but people have been putting off their own private ones around us and its been fun to see them.

betty