Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tom leaving :0(

Monday by the time we finished my personal care it was 12:30 PM and 91° outside so I decided to stay in bed, everybody said it was a great decision because it was miserable outside. It was nice to rest all day.

Tuesday I was up by 9:30 AM and ready to go. I had an appointment to get a manicure/pedicure at 11:30 AM so I wanted to take Robby for a cruise in case it was too hot after, it was supposed to be hotter than the day before. We cruised through the lagoon, past the lighthouse, to the end of the wharf and then over to sunshine Villa where I get my nails done. It was surprisingly cool and there was a nice breeze when we left so we were going to go for another cruise when Heather text me and asked if I wanted to go somewhere for lunch, of course I did. I was going to meet her at a Greek place when she texts me and said it was closed so we went to her favorite taco place, I was craving tacos anyway. Robby is barking in his sleep, is it a good dream or a bad dream? How are we supposed to know?

Wednesday I got up just in time to take Robby for a cruise while the housekeeper’s clean the house, they usually clean on Tuesdays but they had a mixup in their schedule so they wanted to skip us this week but I asked them to come a different day if they could because we are having a barbecue here the Saturday. I cruise around for a while and then came back and went to the Farmer’s market with Tom and Kelly, I just had to get some more of those roasted potatoes with Rosemary and lavender sea salt... the best roasted potatoes I’ve ever had. After we came back Teresa brought us some hotdogs from some famous place in Watsonville. Her and I split one with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese and one with guacamole, sour cream and salsa... both of them were awesome. We also tried fried pickles and homemade potato chips. My mom got one with sauerkraut and bacon and Tom and Kelly both got some kind of spicy sausage. I really need to start eating better again.

Thursday Tom, Kelly and I took the boys to San Francisco. I always love to go there and the weather was perfect. We got some Ramen noodle soup and Tom and Bailey sat outside for a while while Kelly and I got a “praised the lard” longsleeved shirt from a work company, I can’t remember the name. We also got some more of that killer orange and fennel salami and the couple different kinds of cheeses. We came back and Theresa put me to bed.

Friday I got my weekly massage, took a nice long hot bath and it just went back to bed to rest for the day.

Saturday we had a barbecue and Kelly cooked a ton of food, we will have leftovers for days but that is good. They invited several friends and it was a beautiful day, a little cold at times but they really have some awesome friends. Luckily I was able to be there... earlier I was going too fast out the door and the foot pedal off my chair jammed into the door. I practically ripped the door off the hinges and ripped a foot rest off my chair, luckily I had my braces and my boots on or I would have definitely broken my leg or ankle. I really need to slow down a little bit sometimes. I like him because he smiles at me and means it.


Sunday we planned on having another puppy play date but that didn’t happen. I ended up staying in bed again because of another long drawn out personal care session. We did play cribbage with Lee and Claudia, my aunt and uncle and my mom and I broke even.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

Glad that you broke even on cribbage, Tammie; always better than being on the losing end! Those rosemary potatoes do sound good! I have never met a potato I didn't like, LOL!